Chapter 2

Katie's POV:

Math is probably one of the most crappy class's ever.......I don't understand it. I watch as the teacher stands there and looks at me like I am doing something wrong. I then asked "Did I do something wrong?" "No" she replied. Then the bell rung, I walked out of class and then I saw him....

Gavin's POV:

It felt like it was only yesterday since her death. My mother use to be the light in my father's life and my life. But ever since she died from an heart attack my father has been away from home. He got a new job here in California and we just picked up and moved.

    I was about to walk into the new school I was about to call my own school I miss my old school. I miss my old friends, they understood me. Nobody is going to at this school. I walked into my new school and think 'This can't be that bad.'

That's when I saw her.....she was so beautiful! She had light turquoise hair and forest green eyes. She took my breath away when I layed eyes on her. I must of been standing there for minutes when she looked at me and her cute green eyes widened a little.

Then she started to walk over. She asked me if I was new, I couldn't answer because I was scared that she would judge me. Then I stuttered yes. Then she walked me to my classes and we started to have a click it felt like...