Chapter 4

Katie's POV:
I walked heading to my next class then I saw someone familiar.......yeah it was that new kid. Why was he getting beat up by Keegan? I walked over to see what was going on.....All I know is everyone freezes up and stares because I'm there to see the new kid.

     I asked "What's going on?" "Nun just making a new friend." "No your not your messing with him! Keegan go find someone on your level to jack around with!!!" "Well that's over with see you around in the halls I guess new kid."

      I thought about that half the day wondering if I should find and talk to him so more? Well I did I saw him in the hall asked what his name was because I didn't even know his name...😶. Well found out it was Gavin....nice name.

    So we went out for ice cream to get to know each other. He seemed shy and happy I liked that, as we started to talk more the more I liked him. Then I get a call from my mom telling me I had to come home😡.

     I started to walk home and didn't want to go there. I hate it there it's so stupid dads not in my life mom barely there. I wondered if they would even
notice the scars. Well then I think about Gavin..... 'Do I really like him?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry me and my cousin haven't been writing I'm having a confusing spring break so yeah