The Odd Morning

Jacob

Ray's been staring at me for a while... I know this drawing is realism but, damn! He's not even moving his pencil anymore. Okay, its been ten minutes, time for him to snap back to reality.

Me; Ray...

No answer.

Me; Rayan.

STILL no answer so, I gotta yell.

Me; RAYAN DE'QUAN LOPEZ!

Ray nearly jumped out of his skin, it was hilarious! I covered my mouth as a laughed at Ray's reaction.

Ray; Prince, man! Why'd you do that?

Me; you were staring at me for ten minutes without moving the pencil or even blinking, are you okay?

Ray; y-yeah...

I flipped my hair and snapped my fingers.

Me; I know I'm cute and all but, damn.

Ray and I shared a laugh before he went back to drawing me then, my phone vibrated. I unlocked it and it was a text from D'lila, she was my best friend since I could remember and... I was kinda crushing on her... I know, I know "crushing"? I sound ten but, its true, I had a crush on her. She was beautiful, darkskinned with soft black hair that reached the middle of her back. A beautiful body, and blue eyes. BLUE EYES! She's rare, and she's a misfit aswell. Her Jamaica backround makes her even more interesting, she'd have these funny sayings and a heavy accent when she gets irritated. Man, I wish she felt the same way but, I think she likes Ray. She gets really nervous and bubbly around him, almost like she's starstruck but, Ray gets irritated whenever she's around. I wonder why...

Rayan

Damn, that was too close for comfort! I need to be more aware of my behavior around Prince, he might be catching on. After sharing a laugh with him, I resumed drawing, I looked at him to work on shading but, the boy moved. He was on his phone texting someone, probably Marcus or something. I was about to ask him about it when, the bell rung for second period. He sighed of relief, grabbed his book bag and nearly ran out the classroom. He was so cute. Uh... Ignore what I just said. Anyways I have dance with Ms. Fenty. Oh my gosh, she was sexy as hel-heck! Sexy as heck. She was so dope, and one of the main reasons that I KNOW I can't be gay, most of the time I have to leave her class cause she gets me "excited". Don't judge me, she's a sexy teacher that loves to show skin AND she just turned twenty yesterday so, it's not that bad! I made my way down the hallway and into her class, I was the first one there and I walked on on her stretches/warm ups and LORD KNOWS those tights were almost completely see throught... Her thong was nice though, and that ass! I looked down and seen that I was alittle TOO deep in thought so, I tried to rush to my seat in the front before she notices... Too late, she noticed. She giggled and made her way over to my desk, sitting on it while turned to face me.

Ms. Fenty; Hi, Ray.

She smiled at me... For real?! She's not helping my situation.

Me; H-hi Ms. F-F-Fenty-y...

She removed a scrunchie from her arm and slowly ran her fingers through my loose hair, tying it into a low bun.

Ms. Fenty; boy, you're in dance class, you can't have all that nice hair out!

Me; y-yes M-Ms.Fenty.

She slowly slid off.of the desk onto my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck... Is this woman TRYING to get me hard? Fuck, man. She leaned in until we were face to face and whispered.

Ms. Fenty; oh, and one more thing...

I looked at her and she place my hands on her ass and rolled her hips a few times. I'm sure this is illegal but then again, I don't fucking care.

Ms. Fenty; call me, Robyn.

Me; o-ok-kay..

She got up and opened the door and acted like nothing happened, me onthe other hand had the biggest boner EVER! I can't even... Yoo... That whole class I was excused cause Ms. F- I mean Robyn knows damn well what she did, getting young niggas hard and shit... Why? Before I knew it, the lunch bell rung, I was trying to be the first one out but then, Robyn asked me to stay back so, I did. When everyone left and the last kid closed the door, I stood up and went to ask if I could leave instead, she slipped her hand down my pants and slowly rubbed me. I bit my lips and grunted a few times, then pulled her into a hug. She rested her head in my chest and continued to rub me slow and hard then, she began to moan quietly in my ears.

Robyn; oh, Rayan... You're huge. Ooh... Ooooooh...

I wasn't even touching her in any sexual way, man... She just.. OH. MY GOSH. I came in her hand and she pulled out her hand, sucking off her fingers. She a freak.

Robyn; you may now go, bye Rayan.

I made my way to the door and looked back, she winked at me and I left on my way to lunch. All I could think about is the fact the she was jacking me off, until I heard HER voice. She giggled then spoke to me.

??; uhm, hi Rayan. How are you? You look nice today.

I didn't like her...