Freak Out

(A/N: yes, Ms. Fenty/Robyn is Rihanna, I know she's not 20 and I LOVE her.)

D'Lila

I waited around with Prince at lunch, we were waiting for Ray. He was taking really long but, then I remembered, he was in Ms. Fenty's class. I didn't like Ms. Fenty, she's a hoe and she knows it! Have you seen the way she dresses? Booty shorts, near see through tights, crop tops! She fucking irritates me, and what irritates me the most is that Rayan always leaves her class "excited". Why can't I make him like that? Today I wore white high-waisted pants with black writing and a purple bustiere to show off my blue dream catcher belly ring and my grape 5s. I wore my hair in a perfect high bun with my silver "Queen" two finger ring, I even bought a IIwice phone case! I dressed to impress today. Prince and I shared a bag of hot cheetoes until I spotted Ray.

Me; There he is!

I squealed as I shot up out of my seat and. Rushed over to Ray.

Me; uhm, hi Rayan. How are you? You look nice today...

Ray; hi. Good. Thank you.

I was kinda upset. He was beaming until I opened my mouth... I frowned and turned around to return to Prince when he called my name.

Ray; oh, and Diana...

Me; uh, it's D'Lila.

Ray; I honestly don't care... Just don't call me by my government name... Only friends, family and Teachers call me Rayan, Okay? Okay.

Rayan

I watched at D' Lila walked over to Prince, he pulled her into a hug and he comforted her. D-did I make her... Cry? I feel so bad. Prince looked over at my and shook his head. What have I done...

D' Lila

My heart dropped along with my face. Why was he so mean? Why didn't he like me? I'm JUST like Prince and, he loves Prince... I'm not asking for him to be inlove, all I wants is a smile, is that too much to ask for? I tried my hardest not to cry as I speed walk to Prince. He stood up and I looked him in the eyes.

Prince; I'm sorry about, Ray...

He opened his arms and embraced me, I laid my head in his chest and softly cried.

Me; w-why doesn't he like me? What did I do to him?

Prince; he's just being an ass, why does he matter?

I thought about it long and hard. Why DOES Ray matter?

Me; I don't know. I honestly don't.

Prince; hold up, Dee.

He dried my tears and walked over to Ray.

Prince

I walked up to Ray and just lashed out!

Me; you're dumb as the fuck! Why the fuck are you so damn mean to Dee?! So fucking what if she called you Rayan, EVERYONE came you that! You're just an insensitive little bitch, fuck you and fuck whatever's going through your head whenever Dee talks to you! All she ever does is fucking compliment your dumb ass! If I were her, I'd give up but, she's persistent, I love that about her, and you're a cocky ass bitch! I HATE that about you... FUCKING APOLIGIZE YOU BLOODY DOUCHE!

I loved D'Lila with all my heart and Ray was be BEST friend... Why would be treat her like dirt? I looked him in the eyes and he literally bawled his eyes out... I sorta felt bad but, I can't take it back and I won't.