Confused

Rayan; talk about what?

By the way he was looking around I could tell that he was trying to avoid this conversation with me but, he's going to talk anyways. I stopped him and placed both hands on his shoulders as I stare into his eyes. He stared back looking innocent and that's when it happened. I kissed him. No I don't have feelings for Ray, I honestly think guys are fucking disgusting, I love my women but, I had to test Ray. If he feels nothing from this kiss then... He's gay. It'll be obvious. He used to hit on my last year before summer break. It's now October, and Ray doesn't loose feelings that easily. I broke the kiss and stood there looking at Ray for some response. He broke down in my arms and began to wail in sadness.

Me; nothing?

Rayan; not even a tingle...

Me; Rayan... Y-

He stopped crying and dried his face and spoke softly.

Rayan; gay... I know.

Rayan

Gay. The words echoed through my head like it was bouncing off the walks of my cranium. How can I be gay? I can't be... I know I won't be the only one but... Damn. Hey, maybe I'm not! What if I'm just attracted to Jacob? I mean, I see all the guys the same way that I've been seeing them since grade 5 so, I could possibly NOT be gay!

Me; Kourt !

Kourtney; yeah, Ray?

Me; what if I'm not gay?

Kourtney; what are you trying to say?

Me; what if I'm just attracted to Princeton?

Kourtney; that could be it! But...

Me; but what?

Kourtney; what's wrong with liking the same sex?

Me; nothing but, I wanna make my mother proud, I wanna have kids. I wanna show off my beautiful wife and plus, I wanna prove all these assholes that they're wrong!

Kourtney; man, you're gay..

Me; how?!

Kourtney; you know exactly what a woman wants to hear! Damn nigga, you're good.

Man, Kourt is hilarious! She's actually everything a man could want... Only if she wasn't a dyke. We continued our walk around the school in silence until I realized something...

Me; hey Kourt...

Kourtney; yeah?

Me; you know that this is really ironic?

Kourtney; how?

Me; you're a lesbian dating a gay man.

She stopped and looked at me while a smile grew across her face. Then soon we exploded into laughter.

Kourtney; that's actually true!

Me; yeah...

D'Lila

Me; Where the fuck is Ray and that motherfucking dyke!

I slammed my books onto my desk hitting Myles' hand accidentally.

Myles; FUCK !

Ms. Grande; Watch your mouth !

Myles; sorry Ms. Grande...

Ms. Grande; yeah.

Myles; Dee, what the hell!

Me; I'm sorry... But, where are they?

Myles; wh- oh! Bitch I don't fucking know! Asking me everything about them, they're probably fucking! Damn.

I probably bitched too much... He got up and walked out of the class.

Me; Myles! Wait!

I ran out of the class after Myles when I bumped into someone... Fucking, Kourtney.

Me; ugh..

Kourtney

You know what? Fuck this! A pissed D'Lila is sexy as hell! She tried to push past me but I pushed her up on a few lockers and got real fucking close.

Me; why so angry, baby...

D'Lila; w-w-what...

I came up and pressed against her dark ebony curvatious body.

Me; you seem so... Tense, baby what's wrong?

D'Lila; you're a fucking dyke! Get off of me!

She shoved me off causing me to stumble back but, I tackled her to the floor and rubbed her through her pants.

Me; yes I'm a motherfucking dyke, you're my fucking bitch. Bye baby...

I stopped rubbing her and kissed her sloppily before grabbing her breast and getting up, returning to class.

Unknown

That's what the bitch gets...