The First Morning

*Samantha's POV*

"We are leaving in an hour, so make sure you are ready." Called my aunt from the kitchen.

I stopped drawing in my notebook, and placed it back in the drawer. I have been trying to come up with some interesting fashion designs, and I always picture Gaga wearing them. My aunt thinks that I obsess over her too much, but she makes awesome music and I love her as a person. I stood up and grabbed my clothes, then went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. When I walked back out to the family room, Aunt Elizabeth was reading one of her books.

"May I please have some cereal for breakfast?" I asked. "The top shelf is too high for me to reach". 

She mumbled something that I couldn't understand, but she went to the kitchen shelf and put some Lucky Charms on the table. I grabbed a bowl, spoon, and some milk, then sat down to eat my breakfast. 

"When you're finished, come out to the car. I'll be waiting." Said my aunt. 

"Okay." I replied.

I put the bowl in the sink, and quickly went to brush my teeth. I noticed that I am running out of toothpaste, so I decided I should ask for some more after school.  I walked to the car, and got buckled in. 

"Here is your bag, it has everything you need." Said Aunt Elizabeth.  She always wants everything to be perfectly organised. 

"Thank you."  I mumbled. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so this was the first part of the story.  I have decided I will do short chapters every day, but if I miss a day it's probably because of school. I hope you guys enjoy it, and if I have more time I will make longer chapters.

- NotRachel <3