Lunch

Samantha's POV:

My English class was very boring, and that is putting it nicely. Our teacher said that we have to learn 10 new words from our vocabulary book for homework, but I already knew the words so I finished it during class time. The classwork we were set was easy too, we only had to write a short story using our favorite character from a book/ movie. I chose Prim from 'The Hunger Games'. 

When the bell rang, I picked up my things and made my way to the lockers. With everything packed away, I tried to find my way to the cafeteria.  I got a bit lost, but Mr. Anderson saw me and showed me where to go. 

"There you are!" Exclaimed Emily. "I thought you wouldn't show up." 

I nervously chuckled. "I got a bit lost, but I'm here now." 

She smiled. 

We made our way to get our food, and then tried to find a table. There was an empty one at the back, so we sat there. 

"Yuck! This tastes horrible, why would anyone make this?" I borderline screeched.

"It's cheap, I guess." Emily shrugged

We sat in silence for a while, but then I thought of what we could talk about. Nobody really liked her back where I lived, but Emily is a fan!

"You said you liked Lady Gaga, right?" I said slowly.

She nearly choked on her food, and I could have sworn she mumbled something about that name sounding weird.

"Yeah, I guess I do. Why?" She asked.

"I love talking about her music, and I'm a bit of a fan girl." I blushed. "Nobody liked her where I used to live, so they would get annoyed when I would talk about her. We don't have to talk about her, I'm just a creep, I guess."

She laughed. "No, I see what you mean. I love watching The Hunger Games, and everyone thinks I have watched the movies too many times."

"No way! I just had to do a short story in English using our favorite character, and I chose Prim!" 

"What a coincidence." She said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this new chapter! It's a little longer than usual, but I don't think that's a bad thing. ;p This isn't the best chapter, so I'll try and make up for it next time.  By the way, do you guys want a chapter in Emily's POV? I'm thinking about it, but I'm not sure. Let me know what you think!

-NotRachel <3