Greetings

Samantha's POV:

While we were driving,  Aunt Elizabeth and I were listening to music. Some of the songs were pretty good, but nothing can beat ARTPOP. We arrived at school around 7:30am, and my first class starts at 8:00am.

"Do you want me to walk you inside, or will you be alright on your own?" Said my aunt. 

I smiled. "I'll be fine." 

The main building looks so much bigger than I remember, but I think it's just first day jitters. The concrete path towards the entrance has a ton of people walking inside, and the grass surrounding it is filled with groups of kids sitting down and talking to each other.  It's a very big school.

I jumped out of the car. "Goodbye Aunt Elizabeth, I love you."

"Have a good day." She replied.   

Walking up to the main office was a bit of a struggle. Because I'm so short, people kept bumping into me. Some people muttered "Excuse me", but the general atmosphere was very rushed. 

When I finally found my class, I was 20 minutes early. Wonderful.  I decided to sit next to a girl who is wearing a light blue shirt, and some jeans. It's funny because we're wearing the same shirt! 

"Hello, fellow shirt twin." I said with a humorous tone. 

She looked up from her book. "Oh! Hello." She giggled. "What's your name?" 

"My name is Samantha, I just moved here from Oklahoma." I replied.

"Well that explains your accent." She laughed again. "It's adorable. My name is Emily."

I rolled my eyes. "It's not that good, very boring actually. You don't sound like your from California?" 

"No, my family and I move between here and New York. My mom can't make up her mind!" She exclaimed.  

"That sounds amazing though! I have always wanted to go to New York." I sighed. 

"Well, maybe you could go to college there. We could be college buddies." 

"Maybe." I smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was a day late.... I am so sorry! I hope you guys enjoy it, even with the short delay. 

-NotRachel <3