--one--

"I am Katie Gulbland and my mother works for the World Bank. Welcome to my YouTube channel. I always travel around the world with my mom and before I travel to the place I like to know history, and some cultural elements about the place I go. Last month I was in India, I learned about the Mughal Empire and about the British occupation. Soon my mom and I are traveling to China, Japan, and South Korea." I said to my camera. I am a YouTuber and I make a travel vlog because I travel so much. I tell my viewers about what I do in the country and history about the country.

"Katie honey!!! Time for dinner!!" Mom yelled from the kitchen in our small apartment. I am an only child, and I am do online schooling because my mom is never home.

"Coming mom!!!" I said. I turned my camera off and went to the kitchen.

"So when are we leaving for China?" I asked my mom.

"2 days! Are you packed?" Mom asked.

"Yah!" I said stuffing my face with my mom's homemade mac and cheese.

"Okay, and have you done your essay for online school?" Mom asked.

"Mhhmmhhh..." I nodded to my mom.

"Okay!" Mom said starting to her own Mac and cheese. When I was done with my meal, I put my dishes away, and went to my room to finish my YouTube video.