--three--

I walked around the area looking for a place to eat. I finally decided to choose this noodle place. I do not remember what it was called but it was really good. My mom later texted me that she was leaving for her class. I went back to my hotel and I filmed the video. It was lunch time by the time I was done, I was not very hungry so I stayed in my room and edited the video. The internet was not working, so I stayed in my room watching some TV that was in Chinese, and I do not understand anything that anyone was saying. I was so bored!!

At around 1:30 I heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?" I said. I did not open the door, I just stood there waiting near the door. I went to get my phone and I picked up the closed thing near my phone, which was a banana and went to the door to see if there was another knock. I did not open it, I just stood there waiting for an answer.

"Hello?" I asked again.

"Hello," the person said. It sounded like a lady, she had an accent. "Cleaning service."

"One second." I said to the lady. I got all my things, -computer, camera, tripod, chargers, and all the other technology- in the room and put them into the safe. I put on my sandals, grabbed my purse and opened the door for the lady.

"How long will this take you?" I asked.

"Half hour," she said. She had a strong accent.

"Okay. Thank you!" I said and walked down the hall to the elevator. I was just going to walk randomly around until I could go back to the hotel room. I went to the main floor and walked up to the front desk.

"Hello ma'am!" The person at the front desk asked. I saw that her name was Mei. She was a tall lady with black hair pulled back in a tight high bun. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Hi! I want to go somewhere, but I do not know what to do. Do you have any recommendations of where I should go?" I asked. She went under the table and got a map. I was a small map with what looked like to be places to go.

"Near here there is the Beijing Aquarium, watch a kung fu class, and many other things. My recommendation is going to the Aquarium if you like animals!!" She said showing me the two places on the small map. "Here have this map, you can used it to get to whichever place you are going."

"Thank you!" I said. I decided on using the women's recommendation of going to the Aquarium. I got my phone out and started vlogging on my phone. My camera was in the room and I did not want to go to the room and get it out of the save. I want to keep my belongings safe. 

The part with the banana is a true story.. I was home and I grabbed the closed thing to me!