--five--

"Hey mom!" I said walking into the room.

"Hey honey! How was meeting fans from China?" She asked. She was sitting at the table working on her computer.

"Good. Well actually they are not from China!" I said which surprised my mom. "They are from The US."

"That's so cool honey! Are you hungry?"

"Yup!"

"Okay let's go get some dinner, and then we will go to bed." My mom said.

"Okay." We went out to dinner to The Black Sesame Kitchen. The food there was so good! Then we went back to the hotel and went to sleep.

The next day I editing and posted my video, and hung out in my hotel room. I also had to pack because mom and I are taking a plane to Japan. I found out information about Japan that I would be able to put in my next video. I found out that in 1956, Japan became a part of the United Nations. Japan is ahead in technology in Asia and most of the world. In Japan, Kabuki is a classical form of theater, that was founded in the seventeenth century, and Noh is also another classical form of theater, except it is the oldest form that people know about. Food preparation is an art, small and simple dishes are prepared by people who have had a lot of training. During the spring there are a lot of one thing- cherry blossom trees. Mount Fuji is an active volcano in Japan. 

Hope you like it, the story is almost done, I know that it is short but I hope you liked the book.