Chapter 20

Lucy's Pov:

I woke up, and looked at the clock it read 12:45 pm.

I decided that since it was so late I would get up, and do my morning routine even though it's Sunday.

It was really dark outside, I opened my curtains to be meet with the rain, I didn't mind it that much but I was really upset that couldn't go outside.

Mostly because it was pouring like a freaking typhoon out there, or at least in my opinion.

I sat in my living room reading, listening to the rain. I liked the why it pattered against the windows, and the thunder, and lightening that crackled ever now and then.

'And then she pressed a feather like kiss to his cheek' I blushed at the character's actions.

"I would never do-" I stopped in mid sentence eyes widening.

"It's also... kinda cute when you...get jealous" I said, and Natsu blushed.

Soon after that I mimicked what he said "We are on a date after all"

"I didn't!" I screamed recalling the event that occurred two days prior.

'I can't believe I did that, what if he doesn't want to be around me anymore? No, Lucy Natsu isn't like that'

I heard a hard and fast knocking coming from the door.

'Who would be stupid enough to be out in a storm like this?'

I opened the door to, speak of the devil horns other than Natsu.

'Oooh that it explains it' I sweatdropped

"Natsu why are you here, it's pouring outside?!"

"Yeah I noticed"

Fully looking at him I registered that he was soaked to the bone.

"Oh my goodness, Natsu come in! " I yelled once I realized.

"T-thanks, Luce" he said teeth chattering.

It was honestly fascinating, because normally Natsu is burning up, so freezing to death.

"Um, I have clothes, that you can wear, so go take a shower, and then I'll put your wet clothes in my dryer"

"Thanks Luce" he said while smiling at me.

I showed him where my shower was, and told him just to leave his clothes in the sink.
After about five minutes, I heard the shower stop, and a groan.

"Hey Luce you never gave me dry clothes!" Natsu yelled all the way from the bathroom.

I blushed, and sweatdropped at my own stupidity.

I quickly walked to my room, and grabbed my men's size sweater, and sweatpants.

Once I arrived at the bathroom I knocked on the door, almost immediately being greeted with Natsu's head popping out the door.

I blushed his hair, even though his usually spiky hair was wet it still managed to fit him just right.

"H-here's the clothes" I shoved the clothes through the door, and made my way to towards the kitchen, to make coffee because obviously I wasn't hot enough.

I had made Natsu, and I out coffee I didn't have to do much to his though since I remembered that one day we were on the roof at school, and he drank coffee which he said he took black.

Honestly I couldn't drink the dark liquid without putting at least some creamer into it.

"Hey, Luce I just noticed this but why do you have guy clothes?"

I was fixing to answer when he cut me off.

"ARE YOU A CROSS DRESSER?!"

"NO!" I screeched.

"I...just like the feel of them, kinda like what they call the 'boyfriend sweater' I've never had a boyfriend to get to wear his sweater, so...yeah"

I said, facing away from him since my face was burning probably hotter than the sun.

'I beat he thought that was weird '

"That's...kinda understandable in a way guys really like that kind of thing, the girl wearing their clothes I mean. " he finally responded.

'I'm glad he doesn't think I'm a weirdo'

"Oh yeah I made us coffee" I said handing him the cup.

"It's black, how did you-"

"I remembered, you'd told me one time"

I saw that he blushed a little at my answer which caused myself to blush.

'This is going to be a long storm'

Authored Note: Them being in a storm will probably last for another chapter. By the way I'm on my spring break, so when school starts again next week I might not update, as frequently but I'll try to at least get a chapter a day out. Once again thank you for all your nice reviews, I'm glad you all like my story. Bye~✌