Chapter 25

Natsu's Pov:

"LUCCCCCEE, I PASSED!" I screamed

Slamming the door open walking into Luce's classroom, luckily it was lunchtime or I would have got in trouble for that.

"You did?!' she asked.

"YEP! " I said giving her the grades paper. "I'm so proud of myself it's my highest score a whole sixty points"

This made her sweatdrop, I wonder why?

"Um, Natsu this is your best score?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I know amazing ain't it? " I bragged.

"So, Luce what did you make on your test? " I asked her.

"U-um, I don't think that really important right now"

"But I want to know" I whined.

"Come on let's go to the roof, since Erza and the rest aren't here" she said while grabbing her lunchbox.

I responded, by simply following her to said roof.

.
.
.

Lucy's Pov:

Once we got to the roof, we sat in our usual spots by the railings.

Then suddenly a question popped into my head.

"Hey Natsu where are Gray and Juvia? I know Erza's in a student council meeting, and Levy Gajeel are in the library"

"Ice Prick didn't come to school today, as for Juvia I don't know, but she's probably with him of anything"

I nodded, started eating my food, and so did Natsu.

We talked a lot about nothing important, like why the sky is blue, and stuff like that, Natsu was also still persistent about my test score which I still didn't tell him.

After awhile he started to pull out his dessert, I didn't pack one today for some reason.

He pulled ice-cream out of his lunchbox, what shocked me wasn't that it came out of a non cooled lunchbox, and still managed to be unmelted, nope that wasn't my question, my question was

'WHY IS HIS ICE-CREAM JUST A NORMAL FLAVOR, AND NOT HOT OR SOMETHING?!'

His ice-cream was just plain Vanilla, no peppers, or any type of hot sauce added to it, nothing.

It left me really confused, so confused that I didn't even notice Natsu moving the spoon that came in contact with my mouth, until I swallowed the icy treat. I slightly blushed at him feeding me, but soon my face exploded when I realized we had indirectly kissed.

The next thing I knew, was that the spoon had long left my mouth, was Natsu was already taking another bite of his ice-cream like nothing happened.

But what I was oblivious to was the very fainted blush that dusted the salmonenette's cheeks.

The only thing on my mind was

'I wonder what it would be like if we really kissed? '

.
.
.
.

Soon it was the end of lunch, we picked up or trash, and threw it away. Natsu had kindly walked me back to my classroom where we had said our goodbyes.

When my next class had started I had found it very hard to concentrate, because I couldn't get the thought of wanting to kiss Natsu out of my head.

'Maybe one day I'll find out what it's like? '

Author's Note: The last chapter for today. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Again, I might be slow on updates this coming week, so forgive me in advance. Anyways Review, and Favorite. Bye~✌