Prison a.k.a School

Well it's been 2 years since I have had my braces, my parents and siblings are fine with it. Destiny had a good laugh when she first saw them. I start my first day of college before university, I decided to look the best to send out a message for all my haters, cost a fortune but when you have a daddy that loves you dearly money isn't really an issue, I laid out all my clothes the night before to save me enough time to do my make up the next morning, I also begged mum to pay for my nails to get done (in the picture above). When I woke up I used my peach flavoured dove shower gel and my fruit flavoured face scrub to give me the best smelling and looking skin and washed my face. Seeing as I would not know anyone in my college apart from my sister who was in my year but born after me. My birthday is October 10th and Daisy's was the July 15th. .As soon as my alarm woke me up I regretted being so excited the day before I was going to be in an environment with 16-19 year old, this seemed terrible but after getting ready I felt awake and brave, maybe this day was going to be good, . But like my father says you can't always get what you want. My College was private meaning only the rich go there like me, my dad Jude is a neurosurgeon and my mother Angela owned a chain of spas. My school had no dress code so I decided to look my best with my white graffiti top, black jeans and red oversized light rain coat. My makeup was done simply but extravagant to give of the sexy but professional look I was going for. As I looked at myself in the mirror one last time after checking if my braces are clean I picked up my black large hand bag on my way out, and walked downstairs to the busy kitchen for some much needed breakfast.

The kitchen consisted of a large island in the middle and a dining table on the side. The dining table was arranged nicely cartons of orange and cranberry (my favourite) were there; Mum was making chocolate chip pancakes and bacon with hash browns, sausages and scrambled eggs. Dad was reading the morning newspaper as always. Ethan and Daisy were fighting over where to sit. As soon as my feet touched the last step everyone stopped what they were doing and gave me an innocent smile. "Gumdrop why don't you sit down next to me" dad said this ruining my siblings argument as they moaned in annoyance "Dad!" As soon as I sat down a plate stacked up with chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate syrup was in front of me, next came the bacon, sausages and eggs in a bowl and cranberry juice in my favourite Winnie the poo cup.

After my delicious and lovely breakfast which revolved around mum giving daisy and I advise on the dos and don'ts of being in a new school and reminded us not to get pregnant. Telling me to call her if I had any problems with anyone and Daisy to not get into any trouble with teachers and students Finally, Dad saying that his door at the office is always open , I walked to the school bus stop which was already packed with kids and their friend laughing, talking or just listening to music. Feeling lonely and Daisy not talking to me I decided to listen to some music and read a book.

Finally, the bus came it was kind of awkward just standing there nothing to do apart from playing the Word trek game on my IPhone 7+ .Before I could even step foot into the bus I was pushed out of the way by immature kids who were pushing and shoving just to get a good seat. I sighed with anger and walked up the stairs into the bus I looked around no place to sit Great! The bus driver trying to help out pointed at an empty seat neat to a cute boy who looked like he was having a fun argument with his friends. After standing here for about 6 seconds his fried on the seat behind nudged him and signalled to him that I was there, with too much of a glance he moved to the side a bit and patted the seat next to him going back to his argument. After that gesture the buses engine revved up starting the bus and stating that the journey had started, when I walked towards the back I couldn't help but notice how girls were glaring at me. Summoning up my courage. I cleared my throat bringing his and his friend's attention to me "yes "said the cute boy in his husky and sweet voice." I'm Felicity "smiling at him forgetting about my braces. "Nice to meet you i'm is Seth "that said and his bags moved I sat down. The journey to school began.