Chapter One

"Alright class get out your chemistry books and turn to page 326. We will be reading about..."

I zoned her out and mentally sighed. Wait is that even a thing? Beats me. See I love Ms.Snow I really do, but learning about the change of matter at 8:30 in the morning? No thank you.

Hauling my big ol' chem book out of my backpack I noticed the class got quiet, too quiet. Turning towards Jane and looking around the class I noticed everyone was looking at something. Or should I say someone.
Taking a glimpse  at the doorway I finally saw what everyone was gaping at.
Oh boy here we go, a guy that I've never seen before stood in the doorway,hands in his pockets, with a bored expression on his face.

"H-hi and who might you be?" Ms. Snow stuttered. Wait. Did she really just stutter? I looked at her and saw her face get red. Is she blushing? Now keep in mind we're talking about a 43 year old woman acting like a 18 year old teenager.

I bit my lip trying to hold in my laugh.

"I'm Aiden Blackthorn." He said with a slight accent. As soon as he finished his sentence I think I heard a couple girls hit the floor and by the looks of it Ms.Snow looked like she was about to melt.

Taking a peek towards Jane I saw she was actually drooling. That did it. Now to say I'm exaggerating would be a lie because I'm 100% sure I sounded like a dying hyena on laughing gas.

Everyone turned to look at me and I quickly covered my mouth as Ms.Snow turned her glare of steel towards me.

"What's so funny Miss.Bravanova?"

"N-nothing." I said quieting down trying to control my laughter.
She stared at me for a bit longer. Oh so you want a stare off? Bring it on.
She shook her head and looked at Aiden.

"Alright Mr. Blackthorn you can sit in any desk as long as its empty."

"Now class as I was saying matter.."

I felt Jane's gaze on me.

"What?"

She gave me a pointed look.

"What the hell was that all about!?" She whisper shouted.

"Aw c'mon Jane. The whole scenario was funny. Well you wouldn't know because you were drooling all over him." I said with a small smirk.

"I was not!"

"Were too!"

"Well can you blame me? He looks like a Greek god."

"Yeah yeah and I look like Cleopatra." I said rolling my eyes and looking towards the front of the classroom.

Greek god my ass.