Awkward Level: Maximum

Serene and Jungkook were a few streets away from the supermarket when all of the sudden, police cars and ambulance rushed past them. The blood had dried and it must have looked like dried painting to them. A very horrible and deadly dry painting.
Serene clicked her tongue and muttered, "Their a few hours late." Jungkook rolled his eyes. It had been only a few minutes but it did feel like a few hours had gone by.

Jungkook shifted uncomfortably in his dried bloody clothed and Serene noticed. She smiled and said, "Don't worry. I think my friend can lend you some clothes. He may be a few sizes big but I'm pretty sure you can fit."

Jungkook nodded and walked ahead of Serene since she was falling behind. Serene was wearing a ponytail, with her black hair gracefully falling on her shoulders. She wore a white long sleeve shirt but you could see the rips on were the daggers hit her.
Her pants were ripped and her shoes were Jordan's. Her shirt was slightly stained with blood but you could barely see it. She wore a watch over her wrist and some bracelets on the other.
She had stopped and stared down an alley, almost as if she was warning someone not to come in this place.

Jungkook slowly walked back and looked in the alley, he saw a person that tried to come closer but when they saw Serene, they immediately stopped and ran the other way.
"Fucking Bluebloods." Serene muttered and Jungkook stared. So that's one of the Bluebloods member? Jungkook then looked at Serene asking, "How did you know that was a Blueblood?" Serene looked at him and smiled.

"Its pretty obvious really. All of the Bluebloods have blue hair, and for some strange reason, they like to make sure they're known by spray painting alley ways blue. They really stupid though, they always get caught by the police. Meanwhile, I---i mean, the leader of the Y.T.H.C gang has never had them caught once."

Jungkook nodded and walked besides Serene and realized it wasn't that awkward. They walked and joked around. Serene lightly punched Jungkook on the arm and Jungkook froze. "What's wrong?" Jungkook lightly touched his arm and then looked at Serene in fake fear. "I could have had my arm ripped off." Jungkook and Serene burst out laughing and Serene rolled her eyes.

"Oh, we're here." Jungkook looked up and realized that this must have been the other side of the building and not the side in the alley.

"Lets go. We don't want them to starve to death." Jungkook giggled and walked inside with Serene. They both walked into the kitchen.

"They you are, Serene, I was waiting forever. My future boyfriend tex---" The person turned around and Jungkook almost dropped the bags he was holding. The person started stuttering and they both stared at each other.

"You!?" They shouted at the same time. Serene looked at one person to another.

"You guys know each other?" Jungkook looked at her and then at the person.

"Yeah, very well."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Jimin looked uncomfortable with Serene here and she got the clue. She cleared her throat. "I'll just um wait out in my room."

"Wait so the guest was you? You really shouldn't be here." Jimin's face began to become really worried. Jungkook remembered that he doesn't know that he's on a mission, but he did know that he was an undercover agent.

"Calm down, Jimin. I'm only here for a few days." Jungkook smiled and Jimin reluctantly smiled.
"Fine whatever, help me make food." Serene suddenly reappeared but Jimin didn't seem bothered. Jungkook realized that she was listening to music with earphones.

She took them off and smiled. "Let's start cooking." They all nodded and began cooking. Jimin three a knife at Serene and she caught it with ease, not even looking.
She pointed the knife at Jungkook and flipped it, so that the handle was facing him. He didn't have alot of skills in cooking so he uncomfortably took it.

Serene look at him and smiled. "Do you know how to cook?" He shook his head and Jimin smirked. He grinned as Serene came up from behind Jungkook and helped him cut some vegetables.

He wiggled his eyebrows and Jungkook blushed. Jimin put his earphones in and started cooking while dancing.
Serene breathed down Jungkook's neck and he suppressed the shiver that went down his back.

"Okay, so to cut this, just cut it in thin strips. When your down, just tell me okay." Serene whispered into Jungkook ears softly and he nodded.
She went back to cutting some carrots and he continued to cut the cucumber in thin strips.
Jimin smiled and looked at Serene. "Aww, he's cumCUMbering." Serene's face went red and she stared at the carrots hardly. "Yah, you shouldn't joke around like that." She stuttered out and Jimin smirked. "Don't act like you never joke around like this. You actually do it the most." Jungkook had no clue what the cucumber joke meant  but Serene seemed to completely understand.

Serene threw a carrot af him and it hit him in the eye. "Ow my eye." Serene and Jungkook smiled and at the same time, "Carrots are good for your eyes." They looked at each other and laughed. They first bumped and Jimin whined.

"You guys seem like an evil couple." Serene and Jungkook suddenly looked away and continued viciously cutting their vegetables.

"Okay then." Jimin started dancing to his song again and Jungkook nervously glanced at Serene.
She looked at him and then they looked away again.
Oh boy.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~