Thats A Prank....Right?

Jungkook ran away from a crazy, chair wielding, psycho that had got hurt by his last prank. Jungkook swiftly climbed up a pole and laughed as an angry Jimin started shouting.
"Yah, if you don't get your ass down here I'm calling Serene." Jungkook shrugged as if he didn't care and he waited around. Jimin huffed and went straight towards Serene's room.

He dragged out a sleepy Serene and she grumbled something. Jimin angrily pointed up at Jungkook and and then back at his face, making Jungkook laugh.

The prank was that Jungkook gave him a fixed mirror app on his phone and he gave him earphones. The mirror app was suppose to make your reflection change to a hideous Beast and give off a really scary scream. Jimin had reflexed and turned around to run, buy unfortunately he hit his previous face on the wall.

At first Jungkook thought Serene was hiccuping repeatedly but then he realized she was laughing. Her laugh echoed through across the room and it made Jungkook's hands and feet go numb.

He slid down the poke and onto the floor, fazed. He had never heard her laugh like that before and he was stunned. It was so pretty and it had a certain melody to it.
That's when a crazy bull rushed after him and immediately regained his strength back in his arms.

He jumped up the pole and all the way to the top before Jimin could even get to him. Serene sighed and went back into her room. "But Serene!!!" Jimin whined and glared at Jungkook. He pointed to fingers at his eyes and then the same two fingers at Jungkook, then he walked away to his room and slammed the door.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Jungkook was about to slide down when the pole beside him started talking. "Oml this place is haunted!" He gave off a girly shriek and got a smack on the head. He looked sideways to see that Serene was comfortably beside him.

Jungkook gave off a yelp and suddenly let go of his poles falling to the floor. "Owwww~" Serene whispered and Jungkook groaned in pain. She slid down the pole and tapped his face with one finger. "Are you dead?" Jungkook opened his eyes and Serene sat back shocked.

"You shouldn't open your eyes like that unless you want someone to have a heart attack." She scrunched up her face and acted out having a heart attack. Jungkook smacked her across the head, "You shouldn't make fun of people like that. The old people might come after you." Serene's eyes widened and Jungkook laughed.

But then he realized that she wasn't looking at him, but at the window above him. "SOMEONES OUTSIDE!!!" Almost immediately everyone ran out of their room. Jungkook realized that there was alot of people.

Serene grabbed in her jacket and pulled out a gun. She saw Jungkook's hocked face. "Water gun?" Then she motioned everybody to hide. They suddenly disappeared in the shadows and she walked towards the window.

Suddenly the person outside smashed through the window and looked at Serene, Jungkook was also in the shadows and he was wearing all black so it was okay.

The person smirked and looked around. "Where's your gang, or did they leave you too?" The person walked around and Serene calmly held her gun and posed with a hand on her hip.
"Puh~lease, your gang abandoned you. All you can do now is die in a ditch or something." The person growled and whipped around.

"We could have gotten along, but because of you Dad died." Serene clicked her tongue and shook her tongue. "Last time I checked, Dad died because you were dumb enough to pull the trigger."
The person sneered and quickly pulled out a gun. Serene made a motion with her hand and almost everyone stepped out from their shadow. The guy was facing Serene so he didn't see, Jungkook stayed in the shadows.

"Seriously, what happen to your little boyfriend? He left you too. Oh well, I guess he won't know who you really are." He pointed the gun at Serene but she didn't make a move with her fun.
"What's wrong? Sad that your little boyfriend isn't gonna save you?" Serene stayed quiet and looked at the floor.

'That's right, Jungkook is here, I can't shoot someone in front of him.' Serene quietly thought to herself and she seemed flustered.
He doesn't know why but Jungkook felt like he needed to do something. "No,.....no, I'm right here." Jungkook slowly stepped out from the shadow and besides Serene.

The guys eyes widened and Jungkook still stuttered. "So is her whole gang." I pointed behind him and he turned around, almost everyone had a gun pointed at the guy.

"Well played Sueri, well played." The guy hurriedly ran back out the window and a few people followed him. Jungkook stood confused and his mind full of thoughts. Jimin and Leo ran towards the both of them and Jungkook looked at Jimin's wrist and Leo's.

He looked over at Serene's wrist but they had a watch on one and the other was blank. "Jimin.....why didn't you tell me?" He quietly spoke and Jimins face turned concerned.

"You mean the guy, cuz he----" Jungkook shook his head and looked at all of them. "Why didn't you just tell me...." He quietly muttered and Jimins face was full of confusion. Leo cleared his throat and awkwardly looked around.

"Do you know?" Leo whispered and Jungkook uncomfortably pointed at their wrist. He looked at Serene but she was still staring at the floor, her face blank. She wouldn't make eye contact with him.

Leo and Jimin automatically covered their wrist and Jungkook growled in anger. "You were in this the whole time? The gang and everything?"

On their wrist were the small initials of Y.T.H.C. Serene coughed and grumbled. "I'm going to my room." Leo was about to protest but Serene growled. He didn't try again and she slowly walked away.

"You better explain..." Jungkook growled and both Jimin And Leo looked uncontrabally at each other.

"Well you see...."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

(A/N: Drama, oh my lord. It was pretty obvious it was a gang but you know...ima let it slide, ima let it slide. Anyway, comment what you liked and what you disliked. Vote and follow if you already haven't. Thanks!!!)