[Part 3]- Concert

People started showing up but mostly gathered around the tables and i was still standing near the stage alone.
When there were a lot of people gathered already (though i was still alone), i heard people talking louder behind the stage. After one guy came out, everyone started clapping and cheering but he just plugged the guitar in, and said "one,two,one,one, checking" and got off the stage. Everyone started laughing because of their failure. So did i.
That guitar. It looked like a regular light brown acoustic guitar with a dark brown spot. A lot of people have something like this but it looked really familiar to me. I lost all hope to see someone more popular than our church choir. But i havent left my place.
After a few minutes, i saw a person walking somewhere behind the stage, like he (oh, yes, he's a male) is about to go up on stage.
Right before i would be able to see his face, he turned around. His appearance looked really familiar to me but i just couldnt track him down.
He turned around again.
It's Jamie! Jamie freaking Lawson! I started screaming his name and shouting that i love him, everyone was looking at me like i was mentally unstable. But Jamie just looked at me, went to the mic, said "I love you too honey" and smiled really big. I went insane. I grabbed the woman who was standing like 3 metres away and told her who he was, about gingerbreadman records, about his music. She just looked at me and walked away cause she probably thought that i'm crazy.
He started talking about who he is, what he is going to play tonight but it seemed like I was the only one who listened and cared about what he's saying.
He started singing, i started singing. It was quite nice to hear his clear voice without any screaming. He looked surprised at first but while singing the other song he was just looking at me like we were singing a duet.
After a few songs he asked what my name is. When i answered, he said that my name is nice but he looked kinda sad, like my name reminded something for him.
Then he remembered that he's on stage, so he continued his performance.
"You know where to find me after this" he said and winked at me. "The other song it's not really my song, it's my friend's, named Ed"
Whaaaaaaaat!?!?
Okay, i'm not ready for this.
He started playing Thinking Out Loud and that's when people started paying attention to him. I got my excited face on and sang with him. A lot of people started dancing. No one likes me, so no one asked me to dance with them. I just sang it from the bottom of my heart.
Jamie set the loop of the instrumentals, walked to the edge of the stage and asked me to come on stage. At first, I was really surprised but he was looking at me and waiting for me to answer, so I just went to the stage and somehow got up. It probably looked really funny, because it was kinda high to climb. I hugged Jamie and we slowly started going to the middle of the stage.
"Do you want to sing with me? Because you have an amazing voice" he said.
"Well, thank you" i blushed. "I can try."
I have a fear of audiences which include people who hate me. Well, I'll try to be as chilled as possible.
We got to the mic and we started singing the second verse.