Chapter Five

A/N: I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT... IVE HAD LIKE NO INSPARATION LATELY, BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE NEW GHOST ADVENTURES START ON FRIDAY! SO I SHOULD HAVE INSPARATION BY THEN. THANKS SO MUCH FOR STICKING AROUND AND PUTTING UP WITH ME! <3

~ALLI

***

“Is that really the knife?” Zak asked, astonished.

“Yep.” One of the younger tour guides said. I never bothered to learn her name. Zak practically squished his face up against the glass box that the knife was in.

Get your nose off the glass of my murder weapon, you greasy bastard!

“That’s so cool!” He said, staring at it. I crossed my arms, rolled my eyes, and walked out of the room. I went into the kitchen and sat down on a chair. I listened to the conversation that was occurring in the other room.

“This is the dress she was wearing on the night she died.” I heard the tour guide say. I knew for a fact that the dress I was wearing is sitting in the other room with the blood stains and everything. I looked down at myself. I was wearing a white dress identical to the one I was wearing on the night of my murder. Except this one looked like nobody died in it.

“That’s a shit-ton of blood.” Aaron said. I looked in the direction of the room, emotionless.

That’s kind of the reason I died, Aaron. Jesus, you’re full of hot air.

“Well, she was stabbed nine times, so it makes sense that she would lose a lot of blood.” The tour guide said. Okay, so she knows how many times I was stabbed. She’s not that bad. Maybe I should learn her name.

I got up and walked into the room. I walked right up to the tour guide and looked at her name tag. I was taller than her, so I had to bend forward to read her name tag correctly. I was practically breathing down her neck.

Her name tag read “Em”. I swear to God if her full name is Emily, I will scratch her.

“Emma, what’s wrong? You’re as white as a sheet.” Nick said.

“It feels like someone’s breathing down my neck.” She said, her eyes wide, and like Nick said, she was really pale. I laughed and walked away, not bothering to listen to the rest of that portion of that conversation.

“She was a nurse?” I heard. This portion of the conversation was louder than the rest, so of course I heard it.

“She was a nurse in World War II, she was sent to England for a few months because they were losing nurses left and right.” The tour guide said. Since I now know her name is Emma, not Emily, I like this tour guide. I’m not going to harm her.

I heard the rest of the conversation, but I didn’t care enough to actually pay attention to the rest of it.

*Later that night, Zak’s POV*

We were all super tired after a long day. We were currently sitting in Nick’s hotel room, looking at a map of the lockdown location.

This lockdown is beating the shit out of me mentally. It’s so confusing!

“Emily Jones was supposedly this nice, caring, and loving person when she was alive, but in the afterlife, she’s a total bitch, scratching and scaring people left and right! I just don’t get it.” I said, putting my elbows on the desk and putting my head in my hands.

“Well, she was engaged to the man who murdered her. Do you think that maybe she doesn’t trust people now?” Nick said, I gave him an “are you kidding me” look.

“This is a ghost we’re talking about. Not a human.” I said.

“Zak, I think you’re being insensitive. Emily is a highly intelligent spirit. She responds to people when she’s not even being talked to. She can tell when a person in pregnant before they even know it, you heard the one girl.” Aaron said. I stared at him.

Maybe he’s right.

“This lockdown isn’t gonna be like the others.” I said.

“Why?” Nick asked.

“I think we’re gonna have to not only get evidence, but make Emily believe that she needs to move on.” I said.

When Nick and Aaron just blinked at me, I sighed.

“We have to get Emily to come to her senses and cross over, you thick-skulled bimbos.” I said to them. Looks of realization flashed across their faces.

“Oh.” They both said at the same time.

“Dumbasses.” I said, grabbing my hotel room key and leaving the room.