Chapter 1 // Senior Year

**Alicia's POV**

Ugh. First day of my Senior year. I honestly hate going to school, I only go for my friends.

Here we go, first day of school. I usually go and sit with all of my friends at a table in the far corner of the cafeteria waiting for the bell to ring.

"Hey Alicia!!" My friend Lucy says.

"Oh, hey Luce." I say with no expression whatsoever.

"Um... Are you okay Alicia? You don't seem very excited to be a Senior." Lucy says in shock.

"Well it's just another year of school." I pointed out as I sat down in the chair next to her.

"Exactly! But it's our LAST year! So be happy and enjoy it!" Lucy says with such a happy tone.

I was never the one to be 'happy' but if it pleases others then so be it.

*Josh walks in and sits next to me*

"What's up b*tches!!* Josh yells in front of everybody.

"Josh!!!!! I missed you!!!!" Lucy yelled back really excited.

You probably do not notice but Lucy has a huge crush on Josh and I'm just forever alone. Seems like Josh likes her back but you never really know.

"So I seen this really cute guy while walking into the school! He waved at me and he sounded Australian! Alicia you might be interested into him too!" Lucy shouts.

"If it's a guy at this school, I seriously doubt that I will like him. Even if he is new." I say showing that I'm not amused.

"Alicia is just different Luce. Just accept it." Josh says.

"Thank you Josh-wait what?!" I say in utter shock.

"You are different Alicia. You should have already known this." Josh says emphasizing the moment.

"He was probably sent home anyways because of his excessive face peircings." Lucy says.

*BELL RINGS*

I walked with Josh to first period because we have the same first period.

"Mr. Burns?" Josh says in a disgusted tone.

"Ew. He is so ugly." Says some random girl next to us.

"Well you're no peach yourself honey." I say in a mad tone.

"Hello class, take your seats, choose wisely, you will have to sit next to the same people for the rest of the year." Says Mr. Burns.

I sat with Josh on my right and an empty seat on my left. I hope no one sits next to me.

"I will call you by your last names, listen closely class." Says Mr. Burns.

"Adams?... Alvorado?... Brums?... Brusly?..." Mr. Burns says while calling out roll.

"All the girls here are ugly." Josh whispers to me.

"Same with all of the guys." I whisper back to Josh

"Except for you of course." We both whispered to eachother at he same time.

I am so glad that as of this year, I only have four periods of class.

"So what do we even do in this class?" I asked loudly without realizing it.

"Ahh, excuse me young lady? There is no direspect in my class room. This is your first warning out of three. Do not do this again." Says Mr. Burn in an irritated tone.