Chapter 5 // Ready

**Alicia's POV**

"Ali get out of bed!!" Josh yelled while shaking me frantically.

"I don't want to.." I said in my half asleep voice.

"Well Calum is here so you kind of have to." Josh says in an irritated tone.

"Who let him in?" I asked.

"The only person awake." Josh responds with.

I roll my eyes as I get out of bed.

I walk to my living room to see Calum on my couch.

"What are you doing here so early?" I asked while stretching.

"Early? Ali it's one in the afternoon." Calum says back.

"Huh?" I say being slightly confused as I look at the time on my phone.

"Pretty late." Josh says while walking in behind me.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I ask Josh.

"Well because you just looked so peaceful sleeping, and as you know, people need their beauty sleep." Josh says.

"You are the only one out of our little group of friends that actually gets beauty sleep." I say back.

"That explains why I look better than you on most days." Josh says back while chuckling.

"Wow. Anyways, Calum, why are you here?" I ask.

"I just came to see if you were ready for tomorrow." Calum says back.

"I am ready for tomorrow actually." I say as I walk over to the kitchen.

Calum walks in after me and hugs me from behind.

"Good." Calum says as he kisses my cheek.

I started blushing then he hugged me tighter.

**Calum's POV**

I love Ali and all of her adorable self.

The way she laughs, her smile, the blush she gets when i kiss or hug her, it's really the little things that I love about her.

I am really happy that Ali and Josh are coming to Australia with me tomorrow. They can meet all of my friends and family and see all the beauty of Australia.

Ali is just one in a million to me.

"Cal?" Alicia asks.

"Yea babe?" I ask back.

"Do you think your parents will like me?" Alicia asks in concern.

"No. They will love you as much as I do Ali." I said back as she let out a little giggle with a huge smile.

**Alicia's POV**

I went in for a big hug after Cal informed me that his parents would surely love me.

"I love how close you two are!! Now stop being soo in love and lets go to the mall or something." Josh says to me and Cal.

"But it's so far." I say to Josh.

"Um no. Nothing is ever too far Ali. Especially not the mall." Josh says back in an irritated tone.

Man, the things that I would do for Josh.

"Fine Josh." I said with a laugh at the end.

Calum left about the same time as Josh and I did.

"Hurry Ali, we only have a day until we have to go to Australia!" Josh yells at me.