Chapter 6 // Australia

**Alicia's POV**

I woke up in the middle of the night, I guess the medicine already wore off.

But then again, Josh is still sleeping like a princess.

I decided to listen to some music to help me sleep.

"Shit." I whispered to myself remembering that I left my ear-buds in my bag that is in the over-head bin.

How am I suppose to climb over Calum and get my ear-buds without waking him up?

I decided to just forget about the ear-buds and I attempted to fall back asleep.

After countless attempts of sleeping, I had enough.

I tried my best to sneak over Calum's lap but I think I may have been too rough.

"Babe, now is not the time, we are in public." Calum says while obviously still being half asleep.

"Ew no. I don't do that in public, I am trying to get my ear-buds." I say as I hit him in the chest.

"Oh." Calum says as he lifts me up to get me in the isle.

I quickly grabbed my ear-buds and tried to get back into my seat.

Calum quickly grabs me and squeezes me before I get into my seat.

"You should go back to sleep." Calum tells me.

"I was trying until you got me into some death grip!" I exclaimed while trying to maintain a whisper.

He let me go and I slid back into my seat.

I turned my music on and drifted off to sleep.

I later woke up to Calum and Josh shaking me.

"Huh? What?" I question as I take my ear-buds out.

"Turn off your phone, we are about to land!!" Josh yells at me.

I turned off my phone as we were getting prepared to land.

"Finally, home at last." Calum says while looking out of the airplanes window.

I look out too.

"Wow it looks soo beautiful." I say while slightly leaning against Calum.

He puts his arms around me and then puts his head on my shoulder.

"It is going to be even better now that you are here." Calum says.

"Aww!!! Stop. I am still the third wheel over here." Josh says as he stares at us with an agitated look.

We quickly separate so Josh wouldn't yell at us again.

We exited the plane soon after and headed straight towards the bagging area.

We grabbed our bags and walked out of the airport to catch a taxi.

We successfully got a taxi! We put our bags in the trunk, then we got into the taxi and Calum gave the driver the street name plus address to where his house is.

We arrived shortly then after because his house was surprisingly close to the airport they have here.

We all get out of the vehicle and grab our bags while Calum pays the taxi driver.

As the taxi drives off we notice a huge 'Welcome Home' sign over Calum's house, and underneath it, his family and friends.

Calum got really excited and ran towards his family and friends to hug them.

Me and Josh walk awkwardly up to the others.

"Well you two must be Alicia and Josh! We have heard soo much about you two!" Says Calum's mother.