Chapter 3 // A Dream?

**Alicia's POV**

I woke up in the arms of Calum, I just layed there for a good 10 to 15 minutes.

Calum started moving slightly which assured me that he was awake.

"Morning sunshine." I say happily.

"Morning love." Calum says with a broad smile on his face.

I looked at the time and then popped up with wide eyes.

"Oh gosh! Calum we are going to be late!" I yell.

He pulled me back on the bed and pulled my body close.

"Not yet Ali." Calum says with a slight whine.

I got ready real quick so that Calum could go to his house and grab some clothes. I rode in Calum's car on the way to school.

By the time we got to school the first period bell had just rung.

Calum and I rushed to first period and made it just in time.

As per usual we all talked and talked and school went by as fast as ever, this cycle went on for the rest of the week.

Friday night I was just sitting on the couch watching T.V. when someone knocked on the door.

I walked over to the door and opened it, I did not expect to see Josh standing right in front of me.

"Oh..Hey Josh.." I say nervously.

"Don't act like you are not suprised to see me Alicia."Josh said with some sass.

"Oh, come in then. So Christmas is coming up, what are your plans?" I ask Josh while walking over to my couch and sitting down.

"I really do not have any plans actually, what about you?" Josh says.

"I do not really have any plans either considering my parents are basically never home." I say in frustration.

Josh and I sat on my couch and we watched AHS (American Horror Story)

I have never really understood the concept but he is still making me watch it.

"I actually have watched the first season before..." I say.

"Really?! I would've never of noticed!" Josh says in excitement.

"Yea I just didn't really have any interest to watch other seasons so I just stopped."I say back.

"You should still watch it because it is a good show. I mean it's a really good show." Josh says back.

"I will consider it." I say as someone knocks on the door.

"Are you going to answer it?" Josh questions.

"What do you think I am doing?" I say as I walk over to the door.

**Calum's POV**

I honestly did not know how to approach the situation. I mean me and Ali just had sex, plus it was her first time! Would her parents kill me if they found out?? Would they welcome me to their family?? There is just soo much to worry about.

I walk up to Ali's door with nervousness. I hear voices inside, I should just go away.

Then i just realized that I knocked on the door. Why did I do that?! She could be with somebody else.

**Alicia's POV**

I opened the door and saw Calum. To my suprise I was greeted with flowers.

"Hey.. Am I interruping something?" Calum said while glancing over to Josh.

"Uh..yes!" Josh spatted out.

"Josh quit being so rude!" I yelled back.

"Well I am sorry but this is us time not your lovers time." Josh says back.

"I understand if you want me to go.." Calum says awkwardly.

"No please don't.." I say to Calum.

"Yea lets just let him in." Josh says with anger.

Calum walks in and I sit in the middle of the two guys.

"So Ali, I was thinking about asking you if you could go to Australia with me for the holiday?" Calum asks.

"I would love to! As long as I can bring Josh though because he is my bestfriend." I say back to Calum.

"Yea! I would totally love going!" Josh says back.

"So I guess we are going to do this?" Calum says.

"Absolutely!" I say happily.

"Well look at the time.... I should probably get going.." Josh said.

"Oh.. Okay Josh, come by tomorrow please!! Byeeee!" I say.

"Okay see you tomorrow, bye." Josh says back as he walks out the door.

Calum put his legs across my couch and over my legs so I got up and sat on him.

"Hey Ali, you are really light." Calum says while slightly laughing.

I scooted closer to his upper body and sat right above his erection, I turned towards him and gave him a smirk.

"What are you doing to me girl." Calum says while smirking back.

Calum layed my body on top of his and we started making out. He held onto me tight and flipped us around to wear he was on top and I was on bottom.

We continued making out as he took his shirt off.

He then took my shirt of and un clipped my bra.

The door popped open and I held my bra against my half nude body.

It was Josh.

"Hey guys! I came back to get my glasses." Josh said as he looked up at us.

"Umm.... I will just come and get them tomorrow..........." Josh said awkwardly and walked out.

"Well where were we?" I said smirking at him.

Calum slid my bra off allowing myself to be free.

He slid off my sweats and he slid off his own jeans aswell.

His kisses were trailing down my body until he reached my panties.

He smirked and picked me up as he sat down, I was on top now.

I was grinding on Calum as he held my hips.

I slid off my panties and he slid off his underwear.

He grabbed my hips as he guided me on him.

He jerked me harder to the point where I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

He kept me in this position as we rotated, him on top now, and me on the bottom.

He was in complete control as of this point and I couldn't even control my moaning at this point.

He had to cover my mouth, that's how loud I was.

I could feel that he was about to cum because his strokes were getting sloppier and sloppier, and then he came.

We both sighed in relief.

I locked the door and we made our way to the bedroom where I fell asleep in Calum's underwear and one of his T-shirts and he held me close to his body.

**Hey guys I am soo sorry that it took soo long to write this chapter, but anyways, here it is, I hope you guys enjoy it!**