Prologue

"So you invited me here... Why?" A black skeleton with red eyes asks.

"You are familiar with the pacifist timeline, correct?" A green sweatered girl with blood red eyes asks, crossing her arms.

"Oh definitely," the skeleton says, leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head, "that little guy is practically drawn to that timeline."

"That 'little guy' is the bastard that won't let me go back to the game!" The girl says, hitting her hands on the table, making a loud BANG sound.

"Hm? He is?" The skeleton asks skeptically.

"Yes, he is, numbnuts," The girl continues, "And I want that boy captured."

"By me?"

"Yes, by you! Why else would I call you over?!"

"Well alright then, boss."

The girl sighs, "if you continue to play dumb, I will have your head..."

"I was just fuckin' around, Chara." The skeleton shrugged.

Chara sighed, "I know.. Sorry about that, Error.. I'm just.. I want to get revenge on those monsters for trying to stop me.. For actually taking his  side..."

"So ya want me to track down and capture Frisk, right?" Error asks, making sure he's got a rundown of the plan.

"Yeah. With the quickness." Chara ordered.

"And then what?" Error asks.

"Well.. Ugh! I dunno! Do what you want with 'im for all I care!"

"Well okay..."

Then, something entered the skeleton's mind.

"What about the lazy blueberry?" He asks.

"You mean Sans?" Chara asks, looking over.

"No, I meant the gingerbread guy- Yes, of course it's Sans!" The skeleton replied like a smart alek.

"Hmm..."

Chara put her finger on her chin and thought. Then, she said, "Capture him too if he tries anything..."

"Wow, you're really giving me a workout here. Well alright, Chara."

Error grabs a section of white space and zips it downwards, opening it up to a huge neighborhood setting, which is where the monsters resided.

"I'll be back with the kid." Error says and walks out, zipping the space back up.

Chara smirks, "Perfect... I'm coming for you... Frisk Dreemur..."

                                                                                         ~~~
Hai hai, everyone! Author-chan here! Thank you so much for reading the Prologue to my new Undertale Fanfiction "Reset?". If you want more, leave a comment down in the provided area and tell me what I should improve. I would really like to improve my writing.

Well, hope to see you guys in chapter one! B0i!!

~Author-chan