Part 8

Trelle's POV

So It's Been About A Week Or So Since I Last Spoke To That Hoe Ass Nigga Jay..Like Man I Was Faithful As Hell To That Dude And This Whole Entire Time He Was Fucking Mr.Johnson?! Wtf Man?!!..I Had So Much Freaking Love For Him And Kinda Still Do..But Aye I Couldn't Sweat It Too Much Cause My Old Lil Shorty Ty's Back. I Mean Sure We Were Only Fuck Buddies And I Couldn't Stop Cheating On Him And Things In The Past But Maybe We Can Make Something Out Of It This Time Considering I'm Done With Jay.

Man Trelle Where The Hell You Keep The Towels In This Damn Place?

Haha Man Check The Bathroom Stupid

Haha Whatever But Dude What Are We Doing Today ?

School Nigga Ian no Flunky

Jay's POV

I Haven't Talked To Trelle In Days..I Just Can't Believe He Left Me Like That And He Thought I Would Do That To Him Like Really?...Me?!...I Saw He Has Already Tried Moving On With The Ty Nigga He Brought Up Once Before...But The Only Thing I've Been trying To Do Is See How The Hell I'm Gonna Handle This Mr.Johnson Situation. I've Already Told Mia What Has Happened And She Suggested Going To The Cops But What Proof Do I Have?...A Retarded Ass Ex Who Can't Decipher Between A Hickey And Bruise?? My Overprotective Bestfriend?? Or The Perverted Ass Gym Teacher??...Yeah Whatever I'll Just Suck This Stuff Up Like The Derek Thing And Keep Moving And Get Through My First Day Back.

*Fast Forwards A Little*

Mia: Jay You Got This And I Heard That Mr.Johnson Is Not Even At School...Word Is He Quit

What About Trelle?

Jay If He Could Leave You Like That Fuck Em You're Sooo Better Than Him . Love You Boo💕

You Too❣

I Walk Into Gym ....The Last One As Usual And Surprisingly There Wasn't Any Sign Of Mr.Johnson Nor Trelle.

I Walk Into The Locker Room And Place My Bag Down And Begin To Change Until I Hear The Door Open And I'm Just Praying Its Not This Grown Ass Man.

"Sup?"

Mia's POV

So I'm Going Into Class And I See Ty, Trelle's Apparent New Nigga. I Know I Promised My Bestfriend I'd Stop The Drama And Things A Long Time Ago But Aye Ya Bitch Finna Get Shady

"Hey You Must Be Ty?" I Asked. "Umm..Yes Who's Asking?" He Said With An Attitude.
"Umm I'm Mia Trelle's Boyfriend Bestfriend" I Said As I Placed My Bag Down. "Last Time I Checked I Was His Boyfriend" He Said With Confusion And A Little More Attitude. "No Boo You Are What They Call A Temporary Nigga..My Bestfriend The Permanent They Just Shaky Right Now". "Ohhhh So Your Bestfriend The Hoe Nigga That's Been Fucking Mr.Johnson..Hmm How Nice And Classy". "This Is Kinda High Coming From The Nigga Who Had That Train Ran On Him By The Varsity Team Last Month..Oh Yes Boo I Know About You Hoe But Toodles I Have Un-Hoe-Ly Things To Do Unlike You✌🏾️😘". His Face Dropped In Embarrassment But I Didn't Give Not One Fuck "NO ONE" Downs My Bestfriend And Especially Not With Some False Ass Info.

Jays POV

Sup" I Heard A Familiar Voice Saying . "Hello Trelle" I Said Lowly And Kinda Hurt. "How You Been" He Said As If He Was So Concerned With Me Which I Know He Wasn't Or Else His Dumbass Would've Been Comforting Me. "I'm Fine" I Said With Attitude. "Damn You Cheat On Me With A Grown Ass Man and I Still Get Attitude ??..."

I Just Stared At Him And If Looks Could Kill He Would Be Dead. "Wow Trelle..How Nice" I Said Sarcastically . "I mean you did fuck him oh ok then" he said going into his bag getting his gym stuff. "You're such a jerk Trelle" . "- And you're such a hoe" he snapped Back .

I Stood There Shocked. I Mean I'm Not A Weak Person Emotionally, But Imagine That Coming From The Nigga You Love...It Would Hit Kinda Deep, Right?

I Can't Believe You Man I Yelled With A Few Tears Falling Down My Face. "If I'm So Much Of A Hoe Leave Me Tf Alone Forever Dude" I Said Pushing Him Out The Way And Going Into One Of The Stalls To Wipe My Face And Think.

Then A Few Minutes Pass And He Comes Into My Stall And Tries To Wipe My Tears And Apologize ,But I'm Not Trying To Hear It.

"Man I'm Sorry..I-I Didn't Mean To Say That To You Jay, Man I Just Really Loved You And For Some Shh Like That To Go Down Between You And Ole Dude Just Hit A Nerve".

I Guess I Was Supposed To Say Something Lovey Dovey Back...... "Fuck You Trelle You Just A Stupid Nigga". "How's That?" Cause If You Really Loved Me And Was Smart You Would Know I Wasn't Cheating On You I Was Almost Raped By The Damn Man❗️ I Yelled To Him In Final Relief. I'm So Glad I Finally Got This Off My Chest With Him Now He's Looking Like 💩💩. "Wait..What Did You Just Say?"..."You Heard Me And I'm Not Saying It Again"... "He Tried To Rape You Bae?!"... "Nah Fuck That Bae Shit ,Save That For Ty" I said Trying To Push Pass Him Out The Stall. He Tried To Grab Me And I Slapped The Hell Outta Him. I Can't Do Him Or This School Shh Today I'm Going Home.

Trelle's POV

I'm So Freaking Stupid, How Could I Be So Dang Blinded❗️...I Should've Never Jumped To Conclusions About Him. He's Never Gave Me A Reason Before To Think He Would Betray M-

"Aye Bae We Needa Talk" Ty Said... "Wassup?"... "Tell Me Why Your Hoe Ass Ex's Bestfriend Tried To Come At Me Tod-"... I Cut Him Off "Don't Call Him No Hoe" ... "Umm Tf Trelle, You Were Just Calling Him That A Few Days Ago?"..."Well I'm Not Anymore So Just Cut That Shit Out"... Why You Treating Me Like This All Of A Sudden?"..."I'm Not Treating You No Damn Way But We Needa Talk"...Ok Talk Trelle"..." I'm Still In Love With Jay And I Can't Do Whatever We Got Going Anymore I'm Sorry But At Least I'm Tel-"... "Man Fuck You I Should've Known You Were That Same Little Fuckboy I Met Two Years Ago , You're Gonna Leave Me For A Hoe That Broke You? Ughhh, I Don't See Why I Set Myself Up All The Time" He Yelled As He Got Out My Car And Slammed The Damn Door "Just Let That Hoe Know It's Not Over" He Said As He Stomped Away

Usually I Would've Punched The Shit Outta Someone For Disrespecting Me Like That Besides Jay But Aye I Feel Kinda Bad For Bringing Him Into This Situation Soo Soon And Thinking I Was Over Jay.

Jays POV

I Called Mia And Told Her I Was Going Home And Said I'll See Her Tomorrow. I Just Really Needed To Be Home To Clear My Head And Get My Emotions And Things Together Because I Hate Being Like This, Especially Over A Dude.

I Walk Into The House And Change Into Some Comfortable Clothing And Just Grab My Favorite Ice Cream And Just chill Out In The Living Catching Up On "If Loving You Is Wrong" I Loved That Show But I've Been Getting Behind Lately.

After Like Five Episodes I Hear A Knock At The Door And Then I See A Letter Addressed To Me Slide Under The Door. I Pick It Up And I Look Outside And It Was No One Out There. Probably The Mailman Had To Rush Or Something. I Open It Up And Begin Reading

" Just Know I'm Coming Back, And When I Do It's Not Gone Be As Pretty As Last Time"
-Anonymous

Ty's POV

So He Thinks He Can Just Leave Me Like That Man. He Thinks I Can't Be As Good As Jay?!..Well He's Wrong And I'm Gonna Get Jay Outta The Picture Real Soon. PERMANENTLY❗️ And That's A Promise