Part 9

"Why Are You Still Living In The Past, I Know I Fucked You Over But The Shit Was Months Ago You Gotta Stop This Shit Jay."

"No, I Don't Have To Stop Shit! Fuck You Trelle Shit Can Never Be The Same..I Don't Even Know Why I Bothered With Your Lame Hoe Ass."

"Look I'm Not Gone Keep Taking Too Kindly To That Hoe Word Man!..."

We'll Be Mad About It Then "Hoe"

~Day Dream Ends

Jays POV

After His Constant Apologizing, Trelle And I Have Sorta Mended Everything. I'm Not Back Together With Him Or Anything But We're On Speakable Terms Now At Least, I Even Agreed To Come To Dinner With Him.

"What Are You Ordering Babe" He Asked . "Not Sure Trelle" . "How long Is It Gonna Be Before You Stop Calling Me Just That"...."I Don't Know Ask Your Nigga"... "I Am Asking My Nigga..Stop Doing That Shh Man"... "Whatever I Have To Go To The Restroom"

I Got Up And Started Walking Towards The Restroom While Checking My Phone When I Bump Into Outta All People, Ty.

"Excuse Me" I Say Politely Trying Not To Be Rude

"Yeah Excuse You Hoe", He Said

Did This Hoe Really Just Try Me?! I Tilted My Head And Replied Back.

"Okay I Guess Somebody's Still Kinda Salty That He Couldn't Compare To Me Aww Booboo Kitty Thanks🌚😚"

"I'll Fuck You Up"

"Nah Boo Ion Let Everybody Fuck Me Like You✌🏾️Toodles Bitch☺️"

He Came Up Closer To Face The Face And Said " You Think This Is Over" And Walked Away.

The Only Thing I Could Think About Is I Wished He Would've Had The Damn Audacity To Pop A Mint In His Mouth. His Damn Breath Was Straight Reckless.I Mean That Shit Almost Killed Me On Its On.

Anyways, I Use The Restroom And I Head Back To The Table To Inform Trelle About His "It".

Ty's POV

"-...You Think This Is Over"

I Walked Out Of The Restaurant Pissed And Got Into This Black Buick With My Newly Founded Friend.

?: Were They In There

Yeah They Were, How Did You Know Are You Keeping Tabs On Them Or Something??

?: More So Jay...I Don't Give Af About Mr.Adams

Why You Call Him That?

?: Just A Habit When I Use To Teach Them, But Let's Head Out So We Can Discuss What We're Gonna Do

Ok Mr.Johnson, Just Lemme Stop By My House First.

Trelle's POV

Took You Long Enough I Say To Jay As He Makes His Way Back To The Dinner Table.

I Know It Did, I Came In Contact With Your Little "It" On My Way There.

"Jay Bae Please Stop, Can't You See I'm Tryna Make Things Right Between Us?!"

"Ugh Fine, I Just Was Tryna Let You Know But I'm Ready To Go Home Now"

"Not Yet , Just Wait For Desert"

"TrelleI Don-"

"Man Just Wait"

*5 Minutes Later This Waitress Comes Out With These Chocolate Sundaes Jay's Favorite. I Had If She Could Put Something A Little Special On Jays

Jays POV

As I'm Sitting Here About To Devour My Sundae I Look At The Cherry And It's A Ring On It.

I Pick It Up And Start Laughing Thinking The Woman Must've Dropped It Or Something Until I See Trelle Getting On One Knee.

"Umm..Trelle..Tf You Doing?!" I Ask Him Nervously

"Jay You Know I Love You And I Just Want The Best For You, But I Can't Live Without You And I Need You To Be Apart Of My Life Forever, So Will You Do Me The Honor Of Marrying Me?.."

I'm Shocked. I'm Looking Around The Restaurant With All These Bubbly Faces And Women Mouthing Me To Say Yes.....

So I Open My Mouth And Say "umm....No Trelle"

Everyone Around The Room Face Drops And Trelle's Expression Saddens

"Why Not Jay?"

"I'm Just Not Ready For That Yet" I See Him Starting To Shed A Tear So I Got Closer To Him And Grabbed His Face And Told Him "I Can't Right Now, Maybe This Could Be A Promise Ring Until We're Both Fully Ready Okay?"

He Replies "Its Cool" And I Pull Him Into A Long Passionate Kiss And Then We Head Home.

*25Minutes Later*

We're Pulling Up To My Moms House And He Walks Me Up. I Tell Him That Tonight Has Been Good And Everything Is Kinda Starting To Feel Like Old Times. He Agrees And Pulls Me In For The Best Good Night Hug Ever.

So I Walk Into The House And To My Shocking Surprise I See....

Trelle's POV

After Dropping Jay Off I Decided To Swing By And Pick Up Mel For A Little Daddy And Daughter Night. I Haven't Seen My Little Shawty In A Minute.

As I'm Crossing The Street Light I Call Tonya To Let Her Know

"Aye, Tonya Have Mel Ready I Wanna Spend Some Time With Her This Weekend."

"Why Not Spend Time With Both Of Us?"

"Look Tonya I'm Not Tr-"

*BOOOOM*

Another Car Hits Me Dead On, The Only Thing I Can Hear As I'm Blacking Out Is Tonya And Mel's Screaming And The Sounds Of Sirens.

As I'm Fading I Start To Picture A Beautiful Life With Me, Jay, And Mel On A Beach And Then Everything Started To Crumble. Please God Don't Let This Be The Last Of Me!...