Part 10

Jays POV

So I Walk Into The House And To My Shocking Surprise I See My Mexicano Bri!!!!

Bri Has Been My Friend For Yearssss, She's That Type Of Girl That Protects You Like A Mother. She Even Had Niggas Fear Her Down Here And Would Always Handle Anyone Who Crossed Any Of Her Friends.

"Briiiiiiiiii❗️"

"Mijaaa Nigggaaaaa"

"Where Tf Have You Been?"

"You Know The Usual...Rehab..But Didn't You Get My Note?"

"What Damn Not-...Wait You Wrote This:

Just Know I'm Coming Back, And When I Do It's Not Gone Be As Pretty As Last Time"
-Anonymous"

"Yes Nigga You Know The Cops And Shh Be Looking For A Bitch Every Since I Beat Up That Mans Wife."

"The Lady Only Asked You How You Get Your Hair So Soft"

"But Did She Or Did She Not Grab My Hair?"

"But Br--"

"Shut That Shh Up..Now How's Life Been My Mija..Bet Nobody Been Fucking With You."

"Umm...Well..."

"Hmm..So Who The Fuck I Gotta Beat Up Now?"

So I Filled Bri In On The Trelle, Mr.Johnson, & Ty Situation.

"Sooo Let Me Get This straight....You somehow fell in love with your enemy, found out he has a child, your favorite teacher tried to rape you, Trelle thought you actually was cheating with the man so he leaves and starts fucking with his ex nigga named ty, Ty has beef with you, and lastly Mr.Johnson has up and left..am I Right?"

"Yes."

"Damn Jayden..I thought my life was fucked up from all that weed."

As we both laughed about the situation I receive a call from an unsaved, but yet familiar number, so I answer.

"Hello?"

"This Tonya.."

"Umm..wassup are you looking for Trelle cause if so he Ju-"

"He has just been in an accident and he's been rushed to Mercy Hospital and me and Mel were on the phone with him as it happened and I can't get her to stop crying. "

I paused in total shock and dropped the phone.

Bri: Nigga, what's wrong?!

Bri picked up my phone and soon knew what had happened and then she drove me down to the hospital.

"Bri I don't think I can do this..what if he-"

"Don't even think like that he'll be good just watch."

"How do you know?"