Part 13

Jay's Mom

I went to the doctor's about a month ago and they told me something that I never expected to hear again. I told my baby girl already and she has Came to terms with it but now I have to tell Jay.

I'm driving home from picking up things for the dinner tonight and I decided to stop for coffee, I know I'm not suppose be drinking any caffeine at the moment but a little drink won't hurt.

As I'm entering the cafe and get in line I hear a voice say "Hello, Ms.Smith How are you?".

I turned and to my surprise, it's my baby's ex. That damn Deangeli or whatever.

"Oh Hello there, I'm fine."

"That's good, hows Jay?"

"As in my son that you cheated on for a wanna be sugar daddy? Oh He and his BOYFRIEND are terrific Hun‼️😇...Now sorry boo see ya later"

I left his ass looking like complete shit. No one does my baby wrong and thinks I fuck with them.

I know I am classy and all but after you do my loves Wrong, this southern charm goes out the window. Now let me get home and start on dinner.

Ty's POV

I'm about to walk into the cafe when out coming my favorite nurse who took care of me while I was in the hospital. She was wonderful. So beautiful and kind, she reminded me of the mother I dreamed I would have.

"Miss Jocelyn, How are you??"

"Oh my dear, my favorite patient I'm good, how's your healing going?"

"I'm better"

"Did you leave that no good man alone?"

"I had no other choice he basically got rid of me"

"I'm sorry to hear that love. What about your parents?"

"They're wherever they are in this world, not giving a care about me."

" Well I'm preparing dinner tonight, why don't you stop by?"

"I wouldn't want to intrude Miss Jocelyn"

"Oh honey no trouble at all, here's my address" as she wrote it down on a piece of paper

"Okay I'll be there"

"Alright you have a wonderful day"

"You too😌"

As I went into the cafe and looked around I saw Derek with a puzzling look upon his face so I walk over to the table, have a seat and smile and ask him what's wrong?

"Oh nothing really, just heard something I didn't wanna hear"

"Oh what was it if I can ask that?"

" I just bumped into the mother of my ex that I sorta fucked over"

"Ohh...so I'm guessing she told you some words?"

"Lol yeah pretty much, but really just that he has a guy and they're doing fine is all"

"Oh so I'm guessing you still love him🤦🏾‍♂️"

" I do...-"

"Okay well I'll leave now I don't want to go th-.."