Manlier than he looks

It was valentine the day of love where everyone would spend time with their loved ones. But a certain girl was alone watching other girls give sweets to their friends/crush. (Name) just signed wishing that she could her chocolate to the one she loved. She couldn't though because he was being buried with candies and chocolates already. You just didn't want to trouble him. so you just left a note in his shoe locker to meet you after school.

*Timeskip to after school*

                    Now it was the of the day so you made you way up to the roof waiting for sylveon. As time went by you checked your phone to see what time it was it read 5:30pm. you felt sad that he didn't come but it was okay because maybe he had somewhere to go. When you were about to get up. you saw sylveon walk through the door. Seeing him brought a smile to your face. walking up to him you pulled out the chocolate that you had made for him.

(Name): "Please accept these and my feeling". (⊙﹏⊙✿)

                   Sylveon took the chocolate putting one in his mouth. As he walked closer to you he placed his lips. He licked the causing (Name) to gasp Sylveon put his tongue in her mouth. Sharing the chocolate he still had in his mouth leaving you two in a very sweet kiss. When the chocolate was done sylveon pulled away. leting you know that was his answer.

*EXTRA SCENE*

(Name): "Was that really necessary"( ≧Д≦)

Sylveon: "Well yes i wanted to show you how manly I am not a girly boy".╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

(Name): "Well you showed me".~(^з^)-♡

*END*