LEVI!~

(Name) is looking around the park for a clean and comfy place to sit which was not going to well benches with gum or wet paint signs. (Name)

tried on the grassy hills but she saw poop here and there also couples eating each other's faces.

(Name) thought to her self

(Name): ("gross this is a park not your bedroom there's people who don't want to see that ''. >~< ) 

Levi's POV~

(while I was do my normal stroll through the park when I was walking there was this person holding ice cream they didn't seem to see me so there the ice cream hit my face.)

random person: "oh my I am so sorry i didn't see you"!

(I don't want to start something.) 

Levi: "Tch, it's fine just move along you brat.

(I should find a wash room)

Back to normal POV

When Levi found a wash room and cleaned his face he went to the spot he couples and a girl who seem to be signing and making annoyed faces so he approached her.(Name) saw someone walking closer to her she just thought he was going to walk past her. But no the man walked right up to her and asked (Name)  something.

Levi: '' hey what's faces your making''.

(Name):'' um...well i was looking for a clean and comfy place to sit and couldn't fine one.

Levi: ''you said a clean place right''.

(Name): ''yeah why....''.

Levi: ''because i just washed my face''.

(Name): (⁄ ⁄•⁄?⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ ''W-what s-s-so you  mean that I-i sit on y-your f-f-fa-c-e''.

Levi: ''yeah''.

(Name):(''how can he that with a straight face''(///Σ///).)

(Name): ''I'm s-sure i-i-it w-wont be c-comfortable

Levi: ''i'm sure it will be pretty comfy because all the pleasure I'll be giving you'' *wink*.

(Name):(//∇//)

Levi: ''oh yeah what's your name by the way''.

(Name):I-It's (N-na-me).

Levi: ''I'm Levi and here's my number''.

*Hand's number to the reader*

Levi:'' anyways see you around (Name)''.

*Levi leaves*

(Name): ''I think I'll just go home i'm to embarrassed to do anything now''. 

                                                                                         END