Ep 10: The winged demon

Digimon
I do not own digimon
I do not own any of the characters
This is a fan made script, made by me Jail251.
Digimon is owned by Toaianimation
I only own Skylar and a few other fan made characters
I also do not own the pictures

Labramon and I still held onto one another as the bed still drifted over the ocean.

Me:* mumbling* This has been one long ride....

Labramon nodded.

Labramon : You can say that again. It's seems like this bed has been flying in one direction four hours.

Just as if to answer are thoughts. We could make out the sunrise off in the distance. The sky was beginning to turn blue and some birds were starting to take flight in the sky.

Me: We must be reaching land soon.

Labramon tilted his head in confusion.

Labramon: How do you know for sure?

I pointed at the crowd of birds.

Me: You see birds do go hunting near the ocean. But they must make sure they have enough strength to fly out here to hunt, but also have enough strength to fly back to where ever they came from.

Labramon look at the bird's and sighed.

Labramon: I hope your right.... because we need to get off this bed.

In only a couple more minutes the bed was drifting towards a huge stretch of land.

Me: *excitedly* Land ho!

Labramon barked happily as he wagged his purple tail.

Labramon: You know. Not once in my life did I ever think. I would get overly excited to see land before.

I nodded to agree with the dog digimon.

Me: Me too. I hope the bed lands there.

Labramon nods and rolls up in a ball next to me. I rubbed between the dog digimon ears as we continue are flight towards the piece of land.

At closer inspection of the peice of land I could tell. That one it wasn't part of the island that Devimon broke off. It was a huge continent.

This bed must get some good gas mileage! We should start flying around on beds back on Earth, so we could stop using fossil fuels.

Labramon: Almost there.

As we got closer I could start making out soon deserts on the land surface.

I put a hand to my forehead and hope that the others would be there.

Me: Hey Labramon?

Labramon turns his head to look up at me.

Labramon: Yes Skylar?

I rubbed my left arm.

Me: Do you think the others landed on this land as well?

Labramon: *shrugging* We will start traveling around in the nearby area. If we can't find them in a few hours. We will start asking digimon for directions. Maybe a digimon has seen one of our friends.

I nodded to agree with my dog digimon. I hope he was right. I didn't want to run into a strong digimon like Devimon without my friends. We were stronger as a team.

I knew that Labramon could digivolve into Seasarmon. But against an opponent like Devimon, Leomon or Orgemon. I don't know if he could handle any of them by himself.