sixty six.

"Welcome to my home," Khalil said smiling, opening his arms.

I sat my bags down and looked around, it was gorgeous in here. Kind of like Justin's, but a little more urban.

"Nice," I said, smiling. "Can you show me where I'll be sleeping, please?" He nodded and took both of my bags in his hands. "Follow me."

We walked until he brought me to a door down the hall, the room was set up like a hotel room. It was gorgeous. "Here you go."

I sat down on the bed and took a sigh in relief. Atleast that's what I planned to do, instead it came out as a quivered breath. Khalil sat next to me and placed his hand on my thigh,"You alright?"

I felt a shot of emotion shoot up my body, something I've never felt before. It felt weird, but I kinda liked it. But I knew that it was wrong.

I eyed him cautiously and took it off slowly, placing it back on his leg. "...Yeah. A little overwhelmed," I chuckled lightly.

He smiled,"Okay. I'll be in the living room. If you need anything, just holler," he winked and walked out. I began unpacking my things and then I changed into an oversized shirt that went to my knees with some yoga shorts under. I put my hair into a natural ponytail and went to the living room.

"Hey," I said sitting on the couch. "What's up?" He smiled, positioning himself on the couch. "You need anything?"

I shook my head,"Nah. Just came to chill," I shrugged. "Oh."

"Yeah, what're we watching?" I pointed to the tv. "Um, Love and Hip Hop," he said, slightly embarrassed. "What?" I chuckled. "You watch this?"

"Yeah," he said, heat rising to his caramel cheeks. "Don't be embarrassed, I used to watch this. I haven't watched it since I moved in with Justin, he ain't like stuff like this."

He laughed,"Yeah, he's still a white boy at heart."

I nodded and after watching it for a while, a commercial came on and he turned the volume down. "What happened with you and Justin, anyways? Wasn't y'all just engaged or some shit like that?"

I nodded,"Yeah, we were."

"What happened?"

"He uh.. He cheated," I said, not giving him eye contact. "Damn, I'm sorry beautiful."

I grinned lightly at the compliment,"It's okay."

"Don't cry or anything, cause then I might start and I have an ugly ass cry."

I couldn't but laugh and then he smiled, making his eyes squint when he did. "See? I made you laugh."

"Thank you, I needed that."

"You want to get your mind off Justin?" He asked. "Hell yeah," I nodded. "More than anything in the world."

"Alright, I think I can help you with that, get dressed."

"Where are we going?"

"To the club," he grinned. "The best place to get over an ex."