Chapter 3

Violet's POV

After finishing washing up, I studied my circular face in the mirror. Without my mascara and eyeliner, my eyes looked smaller. My skin was uneven. I sighed, and grabbed my glasses from the sink top, slipping them over my face. I walked back out, shutting my bathroom light, and leaned back into my closet, noticing i had forgotten to grab him a pillow.

"Ehem." I heard from behind me, causing me to jump and hit my head on the clothes rack above me. 

"Damnit," I exclamed, rubbing my head. Turning around, I saw Jason leaning on the door frame. He had taken off his jet black tee shirt, revealing two tattoos under eacvh collar bone, and two by each dip in his v-lines. "Can I help you?" I asked switching my weight to my left leg. 

He started walking closer, causing me to back up a little. 

"Chill. I was just gonna ask for a drink. Coke maybe?" He licked his lips hiked his sweatpants down just below his tattoos.

"I don't drink coke, actually. The only soda I have is sierra mist and sprite."

"Okay, fine, then sierra mist. Uh, please." I nodded, and grabbed his msucualr arm, turning him around and guiding him to my kitchen. He followed me like a lost puppy as i opened my fridge reaching for the soda can. As i spun around to hand him the soda, I hit his chest with my hand, not realizing he was so close to me, dropping the soda onto the floor.

"Shit sorry!" I laughed awkwardly, bending to pick it up. "Ill get you a new one." I shook from embarrassment. 

"It's cool. If it explodes it explodes." He shrugged, and grabbed the can from my hands. He cautiously popped the cap open, immediately followed by the sierra mist, well, misting, all over his chest. 

"See, I knew it." I threw my arms up into the air and rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry about it, Princess." He slid his hands over his exposed chest, then took a sip of the soda. I ripped off a paper towel from the roll and ran it under warm water, handing it to Jason. 

"Here, I don't want my blanket getting sticky, and don't call me princess." He grabbed the towel and slid it over his chest.

Without another word, he handed me back the paper towel and walked into the living room. 

"Sure, I'll throw it away." I sarcasically spat at Jason. 

I examined his body from where i was standing. He was an attractive guy. He was muscular and tan, his collar bones showed significally and his walk was cool. His voice was deep, raspy yet sweet. 

"You going to sleep now, or what?" Jason asked, staring me down from the couch. I shook my head no, honestly too afraid to sleep while he was awake still. 

"Well, don't just stand there then. Come watch tv or some shit, I don't know."

I slowly walked over into the living roomand sat on the opposite side of the couch, as far away as I could possibly get from Jason. I could fee his eyes digging into my face, most likely with annoyance or disgust. 

"What?" I snapped, shooting my now squinted eyes at him. He didn't bother saying anything to answer me, instead, he simply stood up and put his hands behind his back; pacing. 

"Look, doll face, I am well aware this isn't your ideal situation. But you need to understand something. My temper, is not very good. I get pissed off easily, and when I do, it ain't a pretty sight. I can go from sweet pretty boy to bad guy in the blink of an eye. I know this is your house, and I'm the one stayng the night, but, I suggest you stop being so snappy with me. Otherwise, I will get violent, Violet. Do you understand me?" 

I nodded, and leaned back against the seat, but he immediately grabbed my arms and ripped me up, shaking me in front of his face slgihtly before spitting words out again. 

"I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME."  His voice rose and his caramel eyes were now dark and full of evil.

"Yes!" I shouted, afraid he'd hurt me. He already was, with his tightening grip on my arms. 

He snarled, his eyes peering into mine.

"Yes, Jason. I understand." And with that, he released me, leaving me to stumble forwards, almost hitting the televison. My glasses almost slipped off my face, so I pushed them back up onto the bridge of my nose.

"Good, now, obey what I say, and everything will be fine," he wiped his mouth with his hand after finishing his last drop of soda, then crushed it and tossed it to the ground.

"First off, pick that up and throw it away," He paused, waiting for me to follow his command. I reached down and grabbed the can,holding my glasses in place as I did so.

"You can't tell me what to do, asshole," I mumbled, "This is my house."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I looked at his face, so full of sarcasm and pride.

"I mean, yes, of course." I mocked him and started over towards the trash can. When I returned in front of him, he eyed me up and down.

"Second, go upstairs and put a sweat shirt on. I could see down your shirt when you bent over. I don't need distractions."

I gasped a little to myself, "you're kidding, right? I'll die from heat stroke before I even get to come back downstairs! Just don't look. You shouldn't be anyway."

Jason slapped his hands on the table and stood, grabbing my arms and pulling me towards the stairs.

"Go put one on, now." He shouted, causing me to flinch. Out of fear, I ran up the steps, skiping a few as I did so, and raced towards my closet. I grabbed a purple zip up hoodie and threw it to the bed, then followed in its steps and flung onto the bed myself. I dropped my head into my hands and ran my fingers through my hair. I could tell this was going to be a long night.

THIS IS NOW UPDATED I HOPE SOME OF YOU ARE READING THIS  I LOVE YOU OKAY