Chapter 2

Chp 2

Violet's POV

"So, what's your story exactly. Just curious." I asked Jason, who was running his long fingers through his golden hair. 

"What do you mean?" He looked at me like I had just spoke chinese, so I rolled my eyes and explained. "Like, all i know is your name. Tell me something else." He opened his mouth as in realization, then pulled my hand and looked around my room finding my couch and sitting me down. He plopped down next to me and cracked his knuckles,

"Well like i said my names Jason McCann. I'll be 21 in March, and uh," He paused, thinking of what else to say, "and I've never actually bombed any places by myself, if that's what youre thinking," he spat, "I just help assemble them." I nodded. 

"Oh."

"So, how old are you, have I already asked that?" 

"18." Jason stared at me with one eye half closed and his mouth slightly parted. "How do you own a house at 18?" 

"Long story." I leaned back against the couch, still somewhat uneasy with him being here. 

"Thank you, uh, you know, for letting me stay." he smiled slightly, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Only a night." I confirmed before standing up and tugging my shirt back into a comfortable position on my hips. He nodded his head, awkwardly drumming a random beat on his knees, which didn't sound half bad. I bopped my head around, before snapping back to reality and speaking up again. 

"You tired?"

"Not really, but I'm sure you'll be much more comfortable if I go to sleep." I smiled, not bothering in denying what he said.

"I'll go get you blanket." I ran up the few stairs to my dark purple painted room, and opened my closet, snatching a fleece blanket off the ground and tossing it to my bed. Before going back down stairs, I slipped myself out of my jeans and long sleeve black shirt, replacing them with light (as in not heavy) gray Victoria's Secret sweatpants and a v-cut blue tee shirt. Although it was the beginning of December, I kept the house overly warm. I grabbed my phone charger and plugged my phone in, and quickly ran to my bathroom to wash my face and brush out my hair. I didn't want Jason by himself for too long anyway.

Jason's POV: 

Violet stood awkwardly, before speaking with her delicate voice again. 

"You tired?" she sighed.

"Not really, but I'm sure you'll be much more comfortable if I go to sleep." I replied, leaning back with my arms crossed behind my head. She nodded. "I'll go get you a blanket." she said, running up the stairs without looking back once.

I sat quietly, waiting for her and lettiing thoughts run through my mind. I was lucky she was at the lake tonight, otherwise I wouldv'e had to sleep on a bench or something. I honestly didn't mean her any harm, but i knew she was still terrified. 

Violet was confident with her attitude. From her gesture of kindness towards me, she seemed to be sweet. She had big, bright hazel eyes; basically a lightish brown with tints of green. Her hair was a bit darker colored than a milk chocoalate, and it fell down her back in deep waves. She was tiny, and had a round face and button nose with tanned skin. I had to say, she was beautiful.

I sat there for another ten minutes or so, and she still wasn't back. I was getting thirsty. So, i decided to go find her. Standing up, i strpped my shirt off, exposing the rest of my tattoos and the waist band of my boxers. Her house was really hot for it being December.

LMAO HEY VOTE AND STUFF