Chapter 20: I Move In With A Mass Murder

Clove

After being at the burrow for 3 days mum thought it would be a great idea to move. Note the sarcasm. So bright and early on that fourth day into summer we packed up and headed to this place called 12 Grimmuald Place. Which is also the home of mass murder Sirius Black. Turns out he wasn't actually a murder at all and he was framed. So all that weird stuff Ron said in third year was true. Who knew Ron could be right. Turns out Fred's girlfriend A.J is Sirius' niece.  A.J is really nice and super pretty. She's a chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team and a backup beater. I've been at Grimmuald for two weeks. And I've gotten no letters from Draco.

"Hey Clove you ok?" A.J says breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh yeah." I say picking up my plate and sitting it in the sink.

"Just making sure. You were kinda staring into space. " she laughs.

"Oh sorry just thinking." I reply. "So you and my brother huh. Tell me how did you fall for the dope."

"Well he's handsome sure but there's more. He has his charm of being funny, and reckless. Every girl likes a bad boy" A.J says "

"don't I know it" I mumble.

"But he's also strong, kind, gentle, caring, and a gentleman. His eyes though that what got me. They're a gorgeous brown. Reminds me of chocolate." She sighs then blushes "sorry I didn't mean to babble. I get if your weirded out. It's your brother after all"

"No it's fine. I've heard worse. " I say thinking to the many girls at hogwarts the oggle over my brothers.

"Hello ladies whatcha talking about." Fred says walking into the kitchen and George follows.

Fred Ruffles my hair and George kisses A.J's cheek and wraps his arms around her waist and says "Hey babe"

"George I know it's you get off." A.J says.

"Damn she's good." George says and walks over to my and Fred goes by A. J

"We were Just talking about how I fell for a dope." She smiles.

"Oh really. And how did you?" Fred smirks.

"I fell for him because of his good looks and charm." A. J smirks and kisses his cheek.

"You missed" Fred exclaims.

"No I didn't." She says and takes of running with Fred chasing after her.

"So has Romeo wrote to you at all?" George whispers.

"No"

"Well if he doesn't he's not worth it. And if you go and wait in your room all day AGAIN I will send reinforcements to get you and drag you downstairs to socialize with people. You understand." George says.

"Yes I say." Before quickly darting back to my room.

I shut the door and flopped on my bed. After an hour no letter came. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I quickly grabbed a book and flipped open to a random page to looks like I'm reading.

"Oh come on Clove." Hermoine sighs.

"You've been locked in your room for weeks only come done for meals. " Ginny added.

"What's up." Hermoine asks.

"It's uh"- I say looking at the window. "It's uh nothing. I just I'm really into this book." I say holding up a muggle book called what happened to goodbye

"Oh yeah what's the book about?" Ginny asks.

"Well it's about a girl." I say. "And a guy and how they fall for each other."