Temptations Can Lead To Confessions....... Of Feelings?!

Requested by:
TokubetsuYozora

OC x Character:
Tokubetsu Hoshi x Hakuryuu

OC's Appearance:
(Hair color) that is kept in a pony tail when in school or working as a manager

Ending:
Happy

Plot:
She belongs to a wealthy family and has helped Fudou akio, who she calls 'Akki' , when his family were in a financial pinch. But when she was 8 her loving father past away due to a sickness, while her mom abandoned her due to finding her existance as a nuisance and unworthy to live. Since then fudou has watched over her like a brother and leading them go have good realtions. Hence, she ends up accompanying fudou in supervising resistance Japan by being the manager. This leads her to grow close to the soccer team members especially hakuryuu. She too ends up having a crush on him, but is afraid of his reaction and her brother's (fudou). So she keeps if hidden. Until hakruyuu gets jealous of her close relations with the other members of them team, who all purposely try to make him jealous into confessing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tokubetsu's P.O.V.

-Training Field: 5:30 pm-

It's already been my fifth month as manager for the Resistance Japan Team. And I have to say, I really like my job! I grew close to all the members of the team! Especially Hakuryuu who I.... Eventually..... Fell in love with.....

Anywho! This was all thanks to nii-san! If you guys are wondering who my nii-san is, then it's no other than Fudou Akio. I call him Akki sometimes. But we aren't related by blood.

My father died when I was little and my mother abandoned me too. So I was left with Akki who acted like my brother.

He was the one who took me in and cared for me! He's already like a dear older brother to me!

"Tokube-chan! Hello????" I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when someone yelling my name. I looked at the person who was calling me and I saw a very annoyed Hakuryuu in front of me.

I could suddenly feel myself blush at this. Hakuryuu is my all time crush and all. And now, I looked stupid in front of him.

"W-What is it?" I stuttered. Great. Stuttering in front of him. How neat -_-

"Practice is already done. Fudou-san told me to call you because you two are already going home" Hakuryuu said as he pointed at Akki who was talking to the other members.

Sigh. Nii-san is messing with me again. He knows that I like Hakuryuu that's why he's doing this. Sometimes, if he wants to tell me something, he's going to tell Hakuryuu to call me. Great right?! XDX

"H-Hai, arigato..." I said then walked away from him. I am so going to let Akki taste his own medicine later!

Third Person's P.O.V.

-At Their House-

"Akki!!!" Tokubetsu screamed the second she entered the house. "Geez, what is it?" Fudou asked. Tokubetsu suddenly punched him in the stomach which made him fall on his knees. "W-What was that for?" Fudou asked holding his stomach. "If Hakuryuu ever knows about me having a crush on him then you'll experience much worse!" she shouted.

Fudou finally stood up, still holding his stomach then smirked. "So you do like uim, huh? Heh, don't worry. He won't know about it. And you know what? I think he also has a crush on you" Fudou said, sending her a wink. Tokubetsu's face turned deep shades of red to what Fudou just said. "Yeah, right..... Like he'll ever like someone like me...." she said sadly. "Oh come on! Think positive, Tokube-chan!" (sorry for the weird nickname, please forgive me T-T) Fudou said as he wrapped an arm around her neck. "Oh please, stop with the lies, Akki. Let's just eat. I'm hungry alreay!" Tokubetsu said then ran to the kitchen.