Chapter 7

**Hi there! I am the author of this story, and I'd like to talk about a few things before this chapter. I know, I know, why did I wait till the seventh chapter for this? I dunno! I will make this a short chapter, but the next one will be as long as I can possibly make it as an apology for wasting your time with this extra message. Please read this to understand some problems or issues you might have with my story. This is gonna be long so skip if you want to, or read.

1. I am not very old, so don't criticise my writing too much. Please.

2. I don't have an actual schedule for posting chapters. I just randomly feel like doing it ,so please don't expect an organized posting table. Plus I may not post for long periods of time because, school stuff.

3. As mentioned above, I am not very old ,like about 15. (I am not telling) so I may not know much about certain subjects, and may mention certain terms with a conception that I have formulated about it, which may be wrong. So feel free to correct me for it will help my knowledge.

4. Also, I am a new Wattpad user, so excuse my little knowledge about it.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoy my story Ruby.

Psyche! More stuff below!!* insert evil laugh*

Okay, I know this is sooooo mainstream, but if you want I could create a character based on you, or a character you look like, or... just a character you'd want to see in one of the chapters! Just describe him/her in the comments and I will give you a shout out too!

Also, I will reference Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Magnus Chase, The Kane Chronicles, Harry Potter, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, How I Met Your Mother, and other series in these chapters. (Maybe even other Wattpad stories I am reading!)

Thanks for reading, and do expect more messages like this from me to you, but waaaaaaaay shorter.

Now shut up me! Let's get to the story!

Don't worry. The story will actually start now.**

Adam led us out of the Great Hall, and into this corridor that went on foreveeeeeeeeer. I thought about what just happened.

When The Mistress mentioned The Oracle, I thought of Rachel Elizabeth Dare, spewing prophecies to us. *spoilers!* I am a HUGE Rick Riordan fan.# Sorry not sorry.

I noticed Alexia half glaring - half being confused at Adam. I guess the siblings didn't keep much from each other and he was the first to keep a secret, like directions to an all powerful being that could change our lives.

And she probably just didn't tell him she ate an extra Hershey's Kisses.

I felt bad, but I made sure she didn't say anything. He already looked terrified, with the Mistress singling him out like that. And maybe her words had an undertone, like she was accusing him of something, or giving him credit or..... blaming him for this.

We reached a beautiful set of doors - beautifully engraved oak, painted with gold details, depicting the various high points and victories of the Maegic folk.

Inside, I saw not a person, but truly a goddess like being sitting on.... on... a simple three legged stool?! She didn't deserve it. She needed a throne, to match her royal features. She had long ebony black hair that was intertwined with silver and gold threads and braided. Her black robes fit like a glove. Her smile was confident, fit for a ruler, but now it was a smirk at my surely flabbergasted face. She had high cheekbones.

But her eyes ruined the image. Their colour was ever changing. Blue to brown to black to violet to green. You name it. But, they looked scared, like they saw too much. Her life was scarred due to the pain, the suffering, the destruction she saw.

"Welcome." She said, her voice soothing yet alarming. Royal, yet sad.

"You have come to find out about your quest, haven't you." The Oracle said.

"Yes, your Highness. We need a prophecy to proceed with our journey." Adam, of all three of us, said.

"Then wait for a moment, while I channel The Spirit Of The Prophecy."

She closed her eyes, and concentrated. I heard a humming around us. Slowly she opened her eyes and fixed them on me, and spoke -

You will journey North, and prove your worth.
You will find what you want as well as what you needed.
You will suffer, and fear the sky, sea, and earth.
But you will be bewildered, for soon it will be a fool's advice you have heeded.

Suddenly we were back at their home, no longer at the palace, and we were expected to journey to one of the harshest places for an errand.

Awesome.