The Nightmare Cha.1

MY DILEMMA

LOUIS P.O.V:

'Lisa, Lisa, LISAA' I scream out while I'm waking up from that night mare, 'Lou, are you ok?' harry yell from the TV room, 'yeah hazz' I say rubbing my eyes, 'the same nightmare?' harry ask while he walk to me and sit on the couch, 'what you have to do about that?' harry ask, 'I don't know, I've been see this nightmare since a week' ,'I know, just call her, we have no thing can do now' ,'ok' I say, harry walk out of the room, I close the door and call Lisa:

ME: Hi LI, how you doing?

Lisa: great Lou, are you ok, I start to feel worry about you, you call me every night at 3AM, tell me Tommo.

Me: no, it's ok, I just love to talk to you.

Lisa: me too, matt say hi, see you Lou

Me; say hi back , soon boo.

I say and lay back on the bed, she with matt now, matt is her boyfriend for the last 3 months, she told me about him, but we never meet since now, I don't wanna see him, he stole my only love, I'm in love with Lisa, she so beautiful, cute, funny, childish and every perfect thing in her, no body make me feel like she do, everything she do is awesome, it's a really long time, and I'm such a Coward, for hide that I loved her from 10 years ago and still do, she's the best thing that ever happen to me, I really love her.

At the next morning, I wake up and walk to the kitchen, last night I was thinking about go to Docaster to meet her and my family, but I have to see the band if we have any thing for the next week, if I fly the next week, me and Lisa will spend our whole time together, she now in the finally exams, she'll be in the summer holiday at the next week, great.

I call poul and he tell me that I can go, it's the most good news ever, I'll go and try hard to tell her that I love her, but what if she don't love me at all, what if she love matt more than anything on the world?, what if she think that I'm just like her brother, I'll die.

I can't forget that day when she call me to tell me about her relation ship with that idiot matt, I felt so sad and called niall to come and drink with me, I spend 3 days crying because she goes to another guy not for me.

I wanna make this summer holiday unforgettable and have fun with Lisa as much as I can, when I'll come back home, I hope that she come with me, and be mine for ever, I really want that more than anything in my life.

A/N:THIS THE FIRST THING ON THE STORY, THANKS FOR READ AND VOTE FOR MY FANFIC, WITHOUT YOU GUYS I'M NOTHING, THANKS FOR EVERY THING, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT, AND WHAT MAYBE HAPPEN, WITH LOUIS AND LISA ?

READ, VOTE, COMMENT

LULU TOMMO <3