The Dark Creature [IV]

Natsu awaits patiently infront of the guild wondering were his friends were taking longer than expected, but in reality, he had been there a lot earlier than was scheduled. In truth, he was more excited than usual whenever going on a mission yet didn't know why. After a while, everyone but Lucy and Silvia arrived. Natsu began a little irritated that they were taking their time and began complaining, but since he was around Erza he couldn't actually complain out loud.

Geez, what's taking them this long!

"Natsu! Erza! Gray! Happy!" The blonde mage called out as she waved at them

"Lucy! Wait? Where's Silvia?" Erza pointed out

Lucy then began to panic "What?!?"

She then looked around trying to find the said missing person. Once she saw someone in a familiar purple midnight cloak near a store she ran towards her new friend. When they returned Silvia was holding a bright red apple in one hand and a bag full of them in another. (the one on the right in the picture)

"Sorry I had to get something." she apologized

Silvia's been hungry since she woke up in the guilds infirmary and hasn't been able to eat since she last left her old place. Though that wasn't the only thing that bothered her, the fact about waiting for her friends, LuLu, letter or something was throwing her off as she began to worry. Before blanking out again she realized she made eye contact with Natsu. For a brief moment, their eyes were locked on to each other as a weird yet unfamiliar feeling grew within them. They both snapped out of their gaze after hearing a loud cough from a red-headed mage.

"I-Its o-kay anyway l-lets get going." Natsu stuttered as a pink blush covered his face and rushed to the station leaving the others behind, but happy of course.

"I swear this day gets weirder and weirder, first we meet a stranger in the forest, next she becomes an S-class member and now Natsu in a rush? This isn't gonna end, isn't it? Oh, and no offense Silvia."

"None took, though weren't you guys were supposed to leave earlier before you found me."

"Oh yeah. AH, WE'RE LATE!!" Lucy freaked out as she ran after Natsu while the others followed close by laughing at the scene they just witness. Behind everyone else, there was someone who stared at the sky as she thought back to the look in the pink hairs eyes as she wondered what that unfamiliar feeling was. It didn't take long for the group to arrive at the station, but if they had taken their time they probably wouldn't have made it to the train. Erza, Gray, and Lucy sat on one side while in front of them was Silvia, Natsu, and Wendy. When the train began to move Natsu's motion sickness kicked in while Silvia was simply amused and secretly cast a spell on Wendy. We were close by so I decided to end my entertainment and Natsus suffering.

"Haha... I'm sorry, but seeing you like that was worth it." Silvia tried to keep her laughing to a minimum

"I-Its o-okay it's not l-like you c-could of done a-anything..." Natsu replied not realizing what she meant as he tried not to puke when he spoke.

With a snap of her fingers, Silvia temporarily cured his motion sickness as he instantly felt better.

"Hey, I feel fine! But how?"

"Well I could of, but I wanted to see it for myself if dragonslayers get motion sickness. Sorry, Wendy that I enable your powers for a bit."

"I-its ok, but why wasn't I affected?"

"Because of me. I do have a few tricks up my sleeves you see."

"Then why didn't you help me instead of watching me suffer?!?!