You Can Sing?

Lucas POV

" lucas " I hear someone whisper I open my eyes thinking it's Maya but it was actually one of my friends " Micheal what do you want " I say a little ignored.

" A little birdie told me that you are late and another hot birdie told me that you fell asleep with hot stuff and she snuck out in the middle of the night and still hasn't showed up " he told I was kinda mad at first then chilled. " who is hot birdie " I say thinking that ' hot birdie'is Maya . " Roxy "he says in a duh tone.

Then I took out my phone and texted Maya.

Me-Maya where the hell are you?

Me- Maya answer right now

Me- Maya please what ever happened tell me?

No answer now we search.....

Maya POV

Last night

I got a text from Matthew telling me to meet him so I did when I walked in " Does he know you need to leave in a couple of weeks for tour " I rolled my eyes " no and I wil tell him soon but I won't get to close to him okay " I think I just lied IM LIKE LUCAS ALOT. Matthew pulled out his guitar and he started tuning his guitar looked at me and said "Your whipped " I blush at that and we started singing. A few hours later I get a text message and Ignore it. I lied to Roxy, everyone except my mom and dad. I spent a night When we are done talking and fully woke I finally check my phone and see I'm late and Lucas texted me "Crap" I say.

Lucas POV

Me and Micheal looked everywhere she could be while walking I see Maya trying to sneak into the room I catch up and run to her. " Where were you " I say in a fatherly tone. Maya looked kinda scared and said " I went to Matts house and slept over and didn't check my phone in till this morning " she says nervously But I knew she was lying so I said " thats all or is there something else " she looked a while then nodded and grabbed my hand.

When we got in to the room she took out a guitar I never saw in this room and started playing "sorry"by justin Beiber she had a amazing voice . Then when she was done she said " I'm leaving for a 2 month tour and taking online schooling in till I come back I'm kinda famous and want to live a normal life " I saw a bit of guilty and sadness then the door open and Roxy walked in and said " YOU LIAR " she told Maya. Maya stood up shaking and fell.

MAYA POV

Blank

Lucas POV

She looked almost died thats when Matthew walked in with Maya's phone about to say she left it but when he saw her he ran " HEY STAY AWAY" I yell
at him mad as hell why did she fall and is it normal " hey this is normal and you need to sit her up before she chokes " he says clamer then me and worrided.

Hours later

" You finally woke up " I say to Maya waking up. Maya looked like she was doing drugs and just threw up. Maya looked around then landed on Roxy sleep then Maya realized what she did I think because she just blust out crying " no one c-c-can t-trust me any-m-more I'm a liar and keep secerts they might as well put me on the 'pretty little l-lairs showww ' " she says in sobs I then pull her into a imbraced hug she hugs me back like her life depended on it. Roxy started moving and Maya quickly let go to look then she realized she was just moving and looked at me we stared for a while then we smashed our lips together I hoisted her up and she put her legs around my waist we kissed passionately then we hearded a cough and let go I saw Micheal with a smirk on his face I put Maya down and then she said " My name is Maya and yours " she says " Michael but call me Mich because your hot and you seemed liked you was going to call me that". Anger flew over me like a rocket ship blasting into space.

Roxy woke up she looked sad Maya saw here and Maya went from 100 to 0 real quick.you get it. They looked at each other like they were stangers Maya was glaring at me " What? "I say " Why would you say that out loud " Micheal says " well we are strangers " Roxy says Maya look sad then depressed Matthew enter the room " umm Maya the manergar called " he paued then started again " we need to leave tonight " Maya looked shocked and he looked serious as hell.

" But I don't want to go but I have to " Maya says thinking please choice the first one " okay tell Mr. Batcher I'm..."

Cliff hanger so this story was based of something thet happened recently I had got into a fight with one of my best friend but its something that happens often A little birdie told me 3 and more friends and a living hell.... If you have more then one best friends do you really trust them when a stick breaks they can go to there"other" friends and tell every detail Im not that person but sooner or later my "friend" will turn into that friend~ s