Thats my friend

Maya POV

"I WANT A TATTTTOOOOOOOOO" I say stretching out tattoo. Why? because they look so creative and sexy.

" But you have a piercing on your belly button which is sexy , tattoo is sexy too but that will make you more se-" I cut Lucas panic mode and walk in to the tattoo parlor.

" Whats up little bunny what would you like today" a very tall and familiar boy around our age says. I feel a hand go around my waist then say " I want a feather but also a quote that connects to the feather".

" Okay what about it says 'when you leave I'm almost gone because once your gone part of me is too' " I heard that befo- " Really Maya you don't remember me " I look at him closer then it hit me.

"JACOB" I yell.

" Finally I thought I had to come over there a strangle you " I laugh at my old Friend who lived next door to me. "Why would you want a tattoo you already look se-".

"Thats enough hi I'm Maya's old friend that happens to be my girrrrlllllffffrrriiieeeennnndddd" Lucas lies and then stretchers out girlfriend idiot.

" No we are not we are just more then friends" I say " like friends with benefits" Jacob says " NNNNOOOOO" I almost yell " we are just starting off slow but sooner or later we will be dating".

" So tattoo " I nod.

"I want the quote you said and a feather" he nods the calls another worker over he smirks and says " she getting a tattoo she is so sexy ".

" JUST GIVE HER THE DAMN TATTOO " Lucas shouts. All I'm thinking is daaaannnnmmm Lucas.

They then take me to the room and then said pick colors " Lucas and Jacob choose 3 colors " I tell then " blue,purple,and red " yayyy Galaxy colors.

TATTOO done

" My side hurts " I say in pain.

" well I didn't say ' I want to look more sexier ' when you already do. I smirk and roll over to be on his lap " do I look more 'sexier'" I say in a sexy voice. Lucas then pulled me closer on him and said " the sexiest " he says he then kisses me and pulls me harder on him and I moan because he just touch my sore tattoo we pull away "Your tattoo ruined the Moment" he says like he his upset.

LUCAS POV

I get up and walk to the kitchen, and got a fruit roll up. " So you and Jacob guy what are yall" Lucas says rubbing his neck and sitting next to me on the couch.

"He is a friend I lived next to for at least 2 years and he kinda had messed up parents and they slit and he kinda went into a phrase and moved you'll find out " she says like she cared a lot for him.
" Lucas we actually dated for almost a year but you know he left and all " she says sad.

" Maybe we can have a party and invite him and our other friends " her face lit up then went in t a frown.

" You don't like him and I know you are jealous and I don't want anything to happen " she says unsure. " Yeah everything you said is true but I promise I won't do nothing" I say she smiles then kisses my cheek before getting up. " I'm about to get ready the party will start at 7pm " I look at the clock it read 5:53pm (thats actually the time right now while I'm writing) .

party

" Have you seen Maya " I yell over the music. " I saw her walk in to the room with some boy " Michael says.

I walk to the room and hear Maya Talking so I try to hear what she is saying the a guitar and her singing

"your a one of a one.