Dreams and He became dark

Maya POV

"MAYA WAKE UP" I hear a familiar voice say "ROXY!" I jump up and hug her. "While we were in the pool you passed out your new boyfriend carried you out and then 5 minutes later your yelling my name like you where in a dream.

"I was" I say "Your water broke while we went swimming then the doctor said you died and the baby girl lived" I tell Roxy.

" Well.....Lucas been waiting for you to wake up" she says I nod. I get up and go to the living room and see Lucas on the couch.

"Lucas" he turned is head and made space for me on the couch under the cover. "Maya me telling you to be my girlfriend a little rushy because the dr-" I cut him off "no it's just the dreams came often when I think to much or under pressure but I think the dream I had was more of me thinking about Roxy and her baby" he nods then kiss my cheek and get. "You want to go to the movies today girlfriend" he asks me "sure captain delicious".

Lucas POV

Maya been acting strange for a while and it's messing with me.Alot. I love her and you know that feeling when someone you love won't tell you something. " Lucas whats wrong" Maya tells me "Are you not telling me something" she looks nervous then blurts out " Do you want to go to a contest I entered 2 weeks ago and thought I will never win but go to New York for a concert and it has been bothering me because I love you and we just became boyfriend and girlfriend and I don't want to make it worse" she say fast. "Are you coming with me?" She says "let me think about that " her smile disappear then she stands up and go to her room.

Roxy comes out a few minutes later. " Can you talk to her because she been locked inside the bathroom for a while and all she said was 'I messed up'' I sigh and get up I walk in to her room and see the bathroom door closed I then try to open it but can't "leave me alone Roxy I messed up I should had shut up and never say yes to being his girlfriend since we are two different people or I shouldn't have said yes to contest it's my fault the first person I ever love relationship wise said 'let me think about it' he could had just said no to the pathetic person I am, happy now Roxanne." I then hear her sniffle "Maya open the door" I say a little sad " Your not Roxy" I then say " no now please let me in " she cracks it open and about to say "sor-" but I cut her off by kissing her. When we pulled away I say " yeah I want to go" she shock her head then said " I told the people I can't do it" I gasp she shrugged.