valentine's day pt 1

Lucas POV

I finally kissed her yes yes yes thats all I could think about. Then we pulled away. "Whats wrong " I asked her she had tears running down her face then she ran.

" LOOK WHAT YOU DID " roxy asked mad. " YOU DONE WORSE NOW STOP SCREAMING BEFORE LITTLE TROY HAVE 5 LEGS,ARMS OR EVEN EYES "

She then rolled her. " well go after her " she then said a little calm. I then ran after Maya.

" Maya slow down " I yelled she then ran even faster in the hallway we then went down a hallway I haven't seen yet.

Maya then enters a room not a dorm room when I reached the room it said pool I walked in and didn't see her i got worried I then see Maya floating, I the jumped in the pool and got her out her heart and pulse was okay but it was like she was choking.

" mouth to mouth" I whispered to myself I then put my mouth towards her and did it, after the little thing she started choking water out. "Maya your okay " I say relief she then stand up and try to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and said " stop trying to go away you went away once not again until today im not letting you go again and I had a chance if I didn't come I wouldn't have a chance to see you in a long time "

She then looked at me and started running towards me and jumped into my hands and kissed me hard and passionately, after a few minutes of kissing we pulled away. She looked at me and said " you would never lose me ".

We walked back hand and hand when we got back to the room everyone was gone. " can I go to the shower first " she said I nodded and she went to the bathroom.

Minutes later

" you turn " she said I walked to the bathroom and took a shower when I got out Maya was not there I then saw a note " went to get snacks be back in 5 mins kisses and huges " I smiled then the door opened.

" what are we going to do "

" It is valentines day " I say with a smirk

" ohh I forgot that "

" Im glad I reminded you then " I said

I then ran to her and grabbed her and brought her to the bed, I was hovering over her then we kissed hard I had one hand holding me up the other rubbing up and down on her thigh, her hands rubbing my back and one in my head. We then got comfortable and I started grinding on her.

" TIME TO PARTY ON VALENTINES DAY " Maya and I hurried up and got off each other " whoaa you guys started with out us "

" Roxy your pregnant " Maya said a little concern.

" I can be the life of the party ".
Z
" Stop being Shawn mendes he is more good looking then you " Maya said laughing at her little joke that was so cute then wrapped my hands around Maya waist.

" yeah Roxy go with out us " I say. Maya then elbowed me in the stomach and said " we can go ".

Later at the party

" Its midnight we should go " I tell Maya " yeah lets find Roxy ", we then go looking for her.

We searched the whole house no Roxy. " What are we going to do we have a pregnant women missing around drunk college kids and other people "
Maya say scared to death...