▶︎ broadcast 16.

|| tune in to the collective FM band of various minds at various times ||

|| caller hotline open all hours ||

"don't be afraid to knock on the door"

-deadlines and commitments

[10:36 AM.]

hello again, it's sunshine, back after a disgustingly extended wait. what are the chances? that I would eventually make a reappearance, I mean. an interesting question. what would have happened if I hadn't come back? yet another mystery to be pondered. 

what are the chances? yes, that is what we're going to be talking about today. chances. fate, if you will. is everything pre-defined? are we destined to leave the house at exactly the right time to walk outside and find that bill on the street? or is it just chance that I wanted to stretch my legs and got up at exactly the right time?

are we all interwoven, or is it simply a matter of chance? is it chance that, as I picked that bill up, I locked eyes with that person across the street? what if that person was my soulmate? I would never know. you could be walking past your destined best friend even now, and yet because of chance, you would never know. or is it simply not the right time?

I'm sorry, I have no idea where this is going. but think about it. if you hadn't met this one person (and I know you have a person in mind right now, whoever it may be) how different would your life be? can you even begin to picture yourself as you are now, but without meeting that person? have they changed you so much that you cannot possibly begin to fathom how different your life would be without them? 

you see, we are all connected (whether we like it or not). thousands of invisible strings that tangle and twist together to create a complicated web of life. I'm not even talking about the food chain here. that's a whole other matter. but just people. people-people relationships. if you hadn't taken that exact bus you took yesterday afternoon, would your life be drastically changed? maybe not. but it might have been. you could have been on the bus that left twenty minutes later, that was then held at gun point, and all the passengers robbed of their valuables. 

what are the chances? 

(okay, I'll admit it- I felt sorry for you all so I cobbled together this poor excuse of a broadcast. expect another long wait and my advance apologies. this has been sunshine on SSFM 109.2.)