Care

(A/n: This chapter may be renamed in the future)

Summary: In which Beastboy meets a surprise visitor in one of his dreams, and Raven tries to help him.

---------------------------------------------------

"Wake up Garfield..."

"Wake up..."

Beastboy wearily opened his Emerald-colored eyes and stared. What stood in front of him was unrealistic.

"Mom?" He asked hesitantly. The young changeling never even knew his Mom existed. Sure he had a guess to what she looked like, but he never imagined meeting her in person.

"Yes, it's me sweetie. I have always dreamed of meeting my handsome boy, now I finally know what you look like. Hopefully I will get to see that pretty bird of yours too!" His mother answered back with a excited expression.

He gazed at his mother, trying to find a way to tell if this was really her. She had long, white-ish hair. Her eyes were shining as bright as the moon, and her teeth were pearly white. She had a small button nose, and pointy ears like his. Although, her skin was as white as snow itself. This seemed to confuse the changeling.

"Why is her skin so pale?". He thought to hisself, but he decided to leave the question be.

"Where did you come from?" He asked her.