Easy

(Important Authors note after)

Summary: In which Beastboy negatively brags about his girlfriend, and she gets offended.

——————————————————————————————————————

"Pshhh, she was easy."

As soon as the words were said, he covered his mouth; afraid of if his girlfriend had heard or not. His eyes immediately shut in fear and regret, hoping that he wouldn't hear the sound of her tapping her foot in anger, or the sound of her clearing her throat in enragement. Luckily, he only heard the sound of his idiotic friends snickering at his even more idiotic comment earlier.

With all his courage and might, he glanced at his girlfriend; to where she was sitting on a bench a few feet away from him. She was currently feeding the birds, too occupied with the pigeons to even listen to him and his friends' conversation. He sighed in relief and thanked the gods quickly, before turning back around and reengaging to their friends conversation.

They chatted and chatted on about many manly things, but he really didn't want to hear any of that. Usually he would be the main one leading the conversations, but today was just... different.

No, he wasn't anyway sick. Nor did he lose the manly part in his brain that held conversations like this. He just felt different. He felt as if he didn't belong there — at the park where his friends were talking about something irrelevant. He felt as if he just belonged over there with his girlfriend, feeding the pigeons and listening to her laugh.

"Hayy Beasty!" Yelled one of his friends, momentarily knocking him out of his thoughts. "How was yo' girl so easy?"

His breath hitched in his throat, almost making him choke on nothing but the words that escaped into the air. The lingering words almost as toxic as the smile that was plastered on the boys' face after he said it. The remaining friends around him were snickering again, probably at the expression on the face, which he knew was either shocking or blush-filled.

"Baby, we have to get home so I can at least pay the rent for our apartment today."

A girl-like voice filled the air, and suddenly he found his girlfriend standing beside him with a smile on her face. Her big and purple eyes were staring up at him in joy, as if she was happy to be standing beside him. On the other hand, his friends had devious looks all over their faces. His hands turned sweaty, as he hurriedly thought of an excuse to evacuate the situation immediately.

"Wait just there you love birds. Beastboy here, was about to answer a question for us."

She looked up at him again, but this time with much more expectance for him to answer the question. He quivered under the gazes of all of their eyes. On one hand, if he told the truth; he would upset his friends. On the other hand, if he told a lie; he would upset his girlfriend.

He was fucked.

She nudged his shoulder playfully and smiled a teasing smile. "Well come on Beastboy, just answer their question."

He was fucked— so, so fucked.

He hesitated, forgetting how to even start the sentence correctly. "I don't know, I guess she was a hoer with her past boyfriends." He mumbled in the quietest voice possible. His eyes flew up to his friends' faces, in which they look puzzled and so did his girlfriend.