Chapter 1

Hiccup's POV.

This, is Berk. It's twelve days. North of hopeless, and a few degrees South of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the meridian of misery.

My village. In a word, sturdy. And it's been here for many generations.

Till now.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, we are soon to land on Berk, please keep yourself seated and have your seatbelt on, Have a nice day." The pilot announced through the intercom.

'Berk its been a while since the last time I've been here.'

A boy about 16 years old with an auburn brown hair and first green eyes was looking long-fully out of the airplanes window, remembering how life in Berk was.

"Hey you alright?" Asked my twin sister, who was sitting next to my left side.

"Yeah. Just remembering things." I said weakly giving her my genuine goofy smile.

"Oh, well you're 16 now, so probably it change, besides you hit a growth spurt when we were living in San Fransokyo." Said my big sister, who was sitting at the left side of Gogo.

'Gogo, leina Horrendous Haddock, my twin sister, I'm older than her by just a minute, yet she take full responsibility of me, ever since 'it' started.'

'Honey Lemon, Hanna Leona Horrendous Haddock, my big sister, older than us obviously, takes good care of us when dad or mom is not around, she is like a mother to us, a protective mother especially through me since 'it' happened.'

"Hey, Hanna?" I asked. "Do you think they're going to be studying here at Berk?"

"Yeah why? Haiden you know that they're your group, a group that you made to protect each other am I right?" Hanna asked.

"Yeah, but if they don't come and the bullies starts to bully me again." I asked.

"Haiden listen.. They are your group, you are the leader, they follow you since they know what you've been through.." Leina said to me and I nodded, then we felt the plane wobble.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I apologise at the sudden to turbulence, we are soon to land so please get to your seat and buckle up. Have a nice day.." Said the pilot again at the intercom.

"Hey relax okay? You'll have a new start from now on okay?" Hanna said and I nodded.

"Hey were always here for you okay?" Leina said and I nodded.

"Thank you for the wait ladies and Gentlemen now we are going to land."

After the landing.

"Thank you very much for your patience we now arrived at Berk international airport. Thank you for using Berk airlines for your transport may you have a good day." The pilot said at the intercom one last time.