Chapter 6

This Chapter is the continuation of the last chapter, sorry for the Late update, Enjoy.

-Elsa's POV-

So I, Merida, and Hanna, are looking for one energetic girl with a bunch of Bodyguards. Or rather boys. Not hero's but ours.

You see we consist of a group, each of us in other different countries have met each other, then when 'he' met us we promise will help him by any chance we can. Knowing that he done more to us.

That is how the group is formed. We were called the Big 5.

The five leaders. I, Merida, Rapunzel, Jack. And the leader Hiccup. Each of us are leaders of our own. Our other party which contains of 2 boys and a girl are our Subordinates.

"Els? You okay?" Asked Merida.

"Ya I'm fine.... Just remembering the time when our group was formed." I said with a little smile.

"Yeah.... You all are an interesting bunch don't ya agree?" Asked Mer and I nodded.

"Till it got weirder!" We both said in sync and just laughed it of..

"So gals.. What are you laughing at?" Asked my sister as she crossed between me and Mer.

"Nothing just remembering things, you got any clue where they are?" I asked as we are getting late at meeting our leader once more.

"Nah, I can't even find any clue that Punzie left." Said Anna as we got to walk to the cafeteria.

"Well.... This is interesting. Our fate has led us to this part of the school." I said as they just laugh.

"Come on were hungry to you know." Anna said and Mer just nodded. I sighed as I knew that I won't win with this two combined.

We grabbed some seat and proceeded to look for the menu.

"So any in mind? My treat." I said as I stood up and looked at them but Anna is looking at the different direction.

"Ann-" (ummph) I was about to ask Anna, who is she looking at but was cut of by a large ummph.

Everything went slow as everything happened.

I quickly looked around to see a man with a Hazel brown hair, a pair of Emerald green eyes. And a Nerdy glass? Who wears that kind of glass?

Besides the glasses i think I know the other characteristics, I looked beside him with two sister, it can't be him right all I need is proof that its him.

"HICCUP?!" Yep there it is, the proof that a man has crashed to someone, and that someone is our leader.

"Hiccup?" Asked Anna.

"Yeah over there." I pointed at the man who was pushed down to the ground with a man with a white hair.

I grinned at that sight.

"Come on let's see him." I said as they stood up and followed my lead.

When we are almost got near to Hiccup, the 'white' man's hair company was coming near to the white hair boy..

"Hey Jack you alright? Why did you suddenly tackled someone like that?" Punzie asked.

-Jack's POV-

"Hey Jack you alright? Why did you suddenly tackled someone like that?" Punzie asked.

I grinned at that question.