Chapter 7

Hello Fellow Readers or not! Hope you are Enjoying much of my story or not! That doesn't matter!

Thanks for reading my stories! If you have any suggestion for the Future Updates Just Comment Down Below anything you like!

And I'm very much sorry for some late Updates.

Anyways Enjoy!

- Elsa's POV. -

"I'm Engaged to Hiccup." Jack said showing a Emerald green ring around his index finger. And he Blushed

"Yo-you're WHAT?!" Yelled Leina as she Lunged Jack to the ground.

"I-its not m-y fault! He came to me on the Opening of the Gates in Arendelle at night!" Yelled Jack as he tried to block all the punches all that Leina gave to him.

"And why should I believed you?!" Retort Leina.

"Because Elsa was with us! He even Proposed to Elsa that night!" He yelled and Leina stopped at striking punches at him, and look straight at me.

"Yeah.... And don't get me wrong, I only accepted it as my thanks for Hiccup for bringing me and Jack close." I said as I help jack stand up.

"And where is your proof?" Asked Hanna, I then rummaged to my bag to get a little box with the snowman crescent.

"This little box is your proof?" Asked Merida.

I Huff at her response... I opened it and it revealed a White as Snow ring

They all gaped at the ring, it was a rare stone indeed a rare ore that can only be found in Arendells' Mountain of the Trolls.

"And Grandpa Pabbie. Already checked it and agreed that it was the snow stone." I said as I wore the Ring, knowing that Hiccup wants to see me wearing it.

"And why didn't we even knew about this?!" Asked Hanna and Leina at the same time.

"Because he wanted us to make it a secret from you all. Since he said that he only wants to be able to feel love, since 'it' happen. And he wants to have someone to ran into when someone. You know break-breakie?" Jack said.

This seems to convince the sisters, after that Hanna and Leina talk in secrecy and a few minutes after that they dragged Punzie by each ear, out of the Infirmary leaving their last order.

"Wait for Hiccup to wake up. Once he is make sure his alright so you can resume to pur classes."

And now it is already lunch and since some of us were getting Bored and Very hungry, Merida, Kristoff, Eugene, Anna whined not getting anything to eat.

So they decided that they would bring food since someone need to watch over Hiccup.

So here we are now waiting for Hiccup to wake up. And on the time being of getting bored as well, Jack and I laid at the other beds of the Infirmary and played with each other's hair.

It was enjoyable to kill time, until Hiccup started to stir awake.

"Hicc? You awake yet? Asked jack as he stood up to Hiccups side of the bed.

"Jack?" Hiccup asked and he nodded.

"Hey don't forget about me." I said as went to the opposite part of Jack.