Ultra-Hottie From Lunch

The memories flooded in; it was almost as if I was still there.
        I lay on the warm, tickling sand under my bare, tanned back. My eyes fluttered open to a peaceful ocean, and a pink-orangish sunset. I turned to my left to see Brandon on his side with his arm propping his head up. His eyes were looking into mine, a smile spread across his face. Everything about him made my stomach flutter. He had a perfect jaw, light-brown hair, dazzling eyes, and to-die-for arms and abs, but the best was his smile;

 He had a perfect jaw, light-brown hair, dazzling eyes, and to-die-for arms and abs, but the best was his smile;

It was like it was made just for me, little did I know it was also made for another starstruck girl.

        My attention focused back onto reality. Brandon was staring at me. Did I say something aloud? "What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Brandon looked away and waved his hand in dismissal, and whispered, "Nothing." I bit my lip, I had never expected to see Brandon of all people. Trust me, at the beginning of summer, I prayed to see him again, but after what he did... just no. A question that has always nagged to jump out of my throat was blurted out, "Why?". Brandon met eyes with me, his mouth slightly hung open. I sighed. "Why did you cheat on me?" I spoke, barely over a whisper.
Brandon's jaw clenched, and his eyes showed a hint of guilt. I felt my heart pick up just awaiting his answer. "Miss Fields?" A voice barked. I jumped at the sound, my eyes wide. The whole class was turned around, looking right at me. "Yes?" I answered. "Since your conversation is more important than my teaching, go ahead and inform the class of it." Mr. Falcon smiled an unfriendly smile. I gave Brandon a glance, and crossed my legs. "Oh nothing too important, just the fact that Brandon has a reputation for being unloyal." I nonchalantly spoke, twisting my hair between my fingers and swinging my foot around. A lot of guys didn't seem to notice, but most of the girls had turned and looked at him in disgust.
      I could sense Brandon looking at me, but I didn't care to see his pitiful face.

            "Over here!" Cassie squealed, waving me over to the lunch table with other gorgeous, rich-looking, girls. I made my way to the table as Cassie forced a girl to move a chair down to make room for me. I sat down, and the moved girl gave me a weird look. "So girls, this is Kenzie, she's going to be hanging with us from now on." Cassie informed the other girls. The moved girl next to me was the first to greet herself, "Hey, I'm Hanna.". Hanna had long brown hair, and hazel eyes. "I'm Kennedy." A red head smiled. "Faith." A blonde with green eyes smiled. "Hey." I smiled at them. "Anyways ladies, Derek is going to have a big Start-Of-The-Year party this weekend!" Cassie informed us. The others exchanged grins.
        Just then, a built boy with brown hair, and a charming smirk, stopped at our table. "I hear you're talking about my great party this weekend." The boy, well apparently Derek, grinned. We met eyes, and I could see that they were greenish-blue. His gaze on me was extra long, but I didn't mind. Cassie grunted, the attention back to her. "Yep! And we will all be there." Cassie pursed her lips. "I'd certainly love that." Derek murmured, turned right back to me, and brushing past me, checking me out.